• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Art (high end)

[ATTACH]1042723[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1042725[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Oops sooty about number 1. The middle piece is from T Boone’s collection. There is around 20 million or more in art.

Comment

My camera doesn’t do them justice.

Comment

Who painted them F Remington?

Comment

Did you buy them?

Comment

If your in Fredericksburg there is an art gallery on the main drag that has some really nice pieces of high end western and wildlife art. I am not normally an art guy but I will swing through there every time we go for vacations.

Comment

Dan Brewer used to produce some beautiful art work.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                If your in Fredericksburg there is an art gallery on the main drag that has some really nice pieces of high end western and wildlife art. I am not normally an art guy but I will swing through there every time we go for vacations.
                G Harvey Gallery?

I have about a dozen of his official prints. One of my favorite that incorporates old wooden derricks into his art.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                  Oops sooty about number 1. The middle piece is from T Boone’s collection. There is around 20 million or more in art.
                  Those 3 painting are worth 20 million dollars?

I'd rather have a '69 Z11(that's art to me) and 19.94 million in cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                    G Harvey Gallery?

I have about a dozen of his official prints. One of my favorite that incorporates old wooden derricks into his art.
                    The insight gallery. It really is worth a look through the place. Sometimes you have to knock on the door to get them to come unlock it but totally worth it.

Comment

Go here https://nationalcowboymuseum.org/ if you ever find yourself in OKC.

Comment

That top one looks like a guy that stormed the Capitol.

Cool art. Real art

Comment

There is a G Harvey in Wimberly that I made an offer on, I really like his stuff

I really like western art and especially bronzes

The insight gallery. It really is worth a look through the place. Sometimes you have to knock on the door to get them to come unlock it but totally worth it.
                          They have two almost live size tom turkeys that are bronzes in there now, those things are incredible with color and detail.
                          Last edited by MAP; 03-05-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Once again I find myself with caviar taste on a bean dip budget

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                              Go here https://nationalcowboymuseum.org/ if you ever find yourself in OKC.

This place is also fantastic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X