Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you attach them to the legs?

Comment

I’ve heard greasing the legs with a lot of vasoline will help. But you do need to reapply every few weeks.

Comment

Choot em!!

Comment

Dukes foot traps for fun and results.

Golden marlin for results. Well i guess its kinda fun too.

Comment

I use coon cuffs like others mentioned here, but if you catch one or two, they soon learn to avoid the trap. I caught one at each of my feeders a month ago and have set them for about 5-7 more nights since then with no luck. I am overrun with coins as well. They are smart.

Comment

"It's their job."

Comment

I feel your pain !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have some big uns.
                  Whats in that Golden Marlin stuff that kills coons and a lot of other critters but doesn't kill deer?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                    How do you attach them to the legs?
                    I place them on my protein spouts with liquid nails or subfloor adhesive. Self tapping screws on legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      We have some big uns.
                      Whats in that Golden Marlin stuff that kills coons and a lot of other critters but doesn't kill deer?
                      Golden Malrin will kill everything. That’s why you aren’t supposed to use it for pest control. It will kill the coons before they can crawl away from the feeder. It will kill the bobcat/coyote/buzzard that comes and eats the dead coon...it’s highly effective. And very illegal to use for this purpose. Golden Malrin mixed with a sprite or something on a tray or plate is very deadly. Again, illegal

Comment

Smoked raccoon is dang tasty too

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          Golden Malrin will kill everything. That’s why you aren’t supposed to use it for pest control. It will kill the coons before they can crawl away from the feeder. It will kill the bobcat/coyote/buzzard that comes and eats the dead coon...it’s highly effective. And very illegal to use for this purpose. Golden Malrin mixed with a sprite or something on a tray or plate is very deadly. Again, illegal
                          It will also kill your deer. I haves seen it happen on two different ranches.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            Ok thanks. Heard of it for awhile now but never knew anything about it.

Comment

Golden Marlin kinda like the Marlin Golden 39a better lots more fun

Comment

Dukes dog proof traps will get them gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X