No announcement yet.

Prince of poachers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A. Iffy of mine was telling me about it, apparently he did all the taxidermy work for the guys on King Ranch, did some great work and never got an invite to hunt so he just started poaching the place as a big middle finger. From what he said the Kennedy ranch hired him after prison to help stop poachers haha it all sounded really interesting. Legal or moral issues aside I was intrigued! Haha

Comment

A buddy of mine, not iffy. Sorry for the typo.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I am intrigued as well. Going to give it a listen now that I have a little more background information on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          I’m not sure why I laughed so hard but scrolling the home page I saw this and got a kick out of it.

[emoji23] That number will outlive all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Being from east Texas, the guys story intrigued me. I have yet to buy the book, but I will. I know a lot of people put him down, but he has a story to tell.

Comment

Lots of y’all who “hate thieves” sure seem to be infatuated with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Lots of y’all who “hate thieves” sure seem to be infatuated with this one.

It makes me wonder how many in the holier than thou crowd have shot a deer with a light [emoji23]

Comment

Y’all act like there hasn’t been hundreds of murder documentaries viewed by millions of law bidding citizens. It’s intriguing, nobody’s praising the fool lol

Comment

Anyone know when Part 2 is coming out? I saw updates a long time ago but haven't come across anything recently.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      [emoji23] That number will outlive all of us.

Yes it will, I wonder if he is still bowhunting deer since his probation is up or if he wants no part of it with all the bad memories it brought him, I notice he still lurks here

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                      Anyone know when Part 2 is coming out? I saw updates a long time ago but haven't come across anything recently.
                      Probably never he seems like he has some issues, both physical and mental

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        Y’all act like there hasn’t been hundreds of murder documentaries viewed by millions of law bidding citizens. It’s intriguing, nobody’s praising the fool lol

Are the killers getting paid when you watch the documentary? Lol

Comment

No but they do when you buy their book [emoji28]

Comment

I will never have anything to do with someone that was a poacher and is trying to gain money from the exploits as a poaching! To do so is going against the very fabric of who I am and what I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              No but they do when you buy their book [emoji28]

I think you just made my point. I don’t support poachers or murderers.

Comment

Don't think for a minute the guys who do interviews for the shows are getting compensated in some way.

Everyone of them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X