No announcement yet.

Well tom is the big day going to get the balls cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to it. Worst part of mine was the nurse having to shave the goody pouch. Looked like she used to play for the Packers.

Comment

Hopefully you won't come out singing soprano.

Comment

I’m ready for the race. I know I can hit 25 in a weeks time. I wonder if the doctor put me off because my balls are either way to big or to small. The clinic has already rescheduled for Thursday with a different doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Nothing to it. Worst part of mine was the nurse having to shave the goody pouch. Looked like she used to play for the Packers.
          Adams apple and full beard?

Comment

The worst two parts for me
            1. Seeing/smelling the smoke
            2. Getting my junk taped up and out of the way and the removal of the tape. That nurse was hot and made me proud how much tape had to be used that is until she had to remove the tape.

Thursday this week is perfect timing. Same time of year as mine a few years ago. Relax all weekend with frozen peas or frozen corn on the boys while watching March madness and your wife bringing you cold drinks. By summer you'll be glad that you didn't have to pack raincoats on vacation and can have more spontaneous quickies when the mood (or wine) hits her.
            Last edited by BigL; 03-15-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              No thanks! I adhere to the "A" word to prevent that. And abstinence ain't what I'm referring too!
              Well that's just nasty. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Adams apple and full beard?

Might as well have had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X