Anybody been to Chambers lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody been to Chambers lately?

I missed my normal spring hunt at Chambers this year and was woundering how it has been out there.

I was there 1.5 weeks ago. It was hot. If your hog hunting, it's pretty good, he has LOADS of piglets. They run everywhere. Other than than, good numbers in the back pasture but they don't show up till darn near when you can't see anymore. Mornings are spotty for hogs.
    Exotics: They are pretty smart, so you have to move a stand to get a jump on em. Especially the Axis

Comment

Cool I was not sure if he was still open. Who is he using as a guide? We usually guide ourselves it makes it a little more interesting.

Comment

The guide's name is Cole. I really liked him, he was willing to help you do whatever, be it move stands or help you scout. He knows alot about the game habits. He'll let you go by himself if you want too.

Comment

Piggy, I was there when MM was and we had a great time as always. They are still booking hunts and they see no end in site so they will continue to book through the fall and keep on going.

It wasn't any different than any other times we have been there.
          Jeff Young

Comment

Thanks guys I hope we can book one pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
            X