This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
    Jeffrey McCullough will anchors y’all LB’s. Dudes quick and big.

aka Shark....

He's not as quick/fast as Malik or GJ but not many are at that size. Hopefully Shark is up to the challenge of that anchor...

Comment

Just watched film on 2020 Texas 4 star commit, Mookie Cooper. He’s a small cat but extremely hard to take down in open space. His fast twitch motor is impressive.

He’s also got a great name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        no...several throws in the flats through his hands is what I was referring to..

I don't blame Beck for the seam passes that would have been TDs
        This is what I saw. Good blocker but a mosquito could bring him down in the open field. Needed to be more aggressive after the catch and easily could been with his size.

Comment

Both the Ags and horns have holes to fill . Horns have a lot easier schedule no doubt. LSU will be a tough game as will OU and of course Okie State always plays them tough But other then those three games I don’t see Texas having any problems of at least going 10-2 .

The Ags have the hardest schedule of anyone. So it can honestly be a embarrassing year are the greatest year ever . And I think it all depends on Monds play . He can honestly be the hero and a heisman hopeful are a zero I’ve seen both from him but a lot more of the negative than the positive. So that being said I’m going with the safe bet of the Ags going 7-5 . I hope I’m wrong but they really haven’t proved they can beat a great team yet . Coming close still isn’t beating them . I wouldn’t consider LSU a great team last year a good solid team but not Alabama are Clemson great .

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Just watched film on 2020 Texas 4 star commit, Mookie Cooper. He’s a small cat but extremely hard to take down in open space. His fast twitch motor is impressive.

He’s also got a great name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude is quick! Glad to see him commit. More speed for the Horns!

Comment

You can't determine who has the toughest schedule 6 months before the season begins. SOS is determined by how good the opponents are THAT YEAR.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pac12 is the least stable conference, time for the Big12 to poach the Arizona schools!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  You can't determine who has the toughest schedule 6 months before the season begins. SOS is determined by how good the opponents are THAT YEAR.

Pretty safe to assume at Clemson, Bama, at GA and at LSU is a pretty high SOS.

Comment

Texas State, UTSA, Lamar.

Comment

Loading up on the OL, three in the bag with two to go! Garth is a big get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Herman and the boys are rolling! Couple of good ones this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          Herman and the boys are rolling! Couple of good ones this weekend!

Daaaamn I didn't know Garth was up.... That's some **** good hogmaulies on board already!

Last edited by Smart; 02-17-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I have also seen recently they are in a few OOS 5 star top 5s. This staff can recruit for sure.

Comment

Nice to see them going after and getting some big OL guys!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Nice to see them going after and getting some big OL guys!
                                I want to see some DL guys jump on board!

Comment

Working...
                                X