Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream coming true!! Our shop and storefront build thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream coming true!! Our shop and storefront build thread.

Well I’m still in shock to be honest but let me start with this, 2 people get credit for this whole deal and that’s God and TBH Family!

Our story-
    We started off 2.5 years ago with a small CNC plasma table in our garage as a side hustle to help with bills so my wife could stay home once our baby was born. After being a very longtime lurker on TBH I setup an account and sponsored the page so I could advertise here on the classifieds... the response was absolutely overwhelming! We did the Facebook page as well but TBH was literally all of our business for the first year other than a few local orders. We gave a bunch of stuff away as a thank you’s and it seemed to keep increasing orders lol. Our Facebook page started picking up steam and we had no choice but to build a small 22x22’ shop in our backyard to accommodate a bigger plasma table and newly acquired powder coating setup. My wife created an Etsy page and eventually it went nuts! All this was going on while I’m still working 4/10’s for a chemical company as a welding inspector. Fast forward to March 2020 and I get laid off due to COVID. At this point we already knew we needed to pray and pray. Soon after we decided to go ALL IN! Our local realtor friend found a few options and it didn’t take long to find what we needed. We moved fast and closed on a small piece of land with 200’ highway frontage across from NEEDVILLE high School.

The property and building -
    We purchased a piece of land with an existing 1500sqf house that the highway expansion had made unlivable. We were able to give the house to a friend and he paid a small fortune to move it 12 miles lol. Once the house was gone we came in and trimmed trees, busted up concrete piers and cleaned up junk... even had an old bass boat under one of the trees we had to haul off. We measured the section between the 4 huge oaks and decided to build a 35x60’ shop with a 35x20’ front office and showroom/store area. Progress pics are below and early October is our completion date.

I seriously can’t thank TBH enough for supporting us and showing us that our business dreams were possible! We will be full site sponsors very soon!! Oh and God sure Is good.....

Here’s the property as purchased

Here’s the house leaving lol

Here’s some early progress celebrations with my family

Here’s the latest progress

Will keep updating!

Awesome! Well deserved sir!

Comment

Man that’s awesome! So happy for y’all.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hurry up & Git 'Er Done! I'll drop by to see ya sometime!

Comment

God is good!!

Comment

Fabulous & Congrats! Looking Great! We will be looking you up as soon as we get our new place! Gonna need signs & a firepit.

Comment

Congratulations! Been watching the activity going on over there. I watch the progress every morning when I drive by after dropping my son off at Springer’s. Can’t wait to see it completed and good luck. I have some signs in the works just need to get a little more information for the signs.

Comment

Awesome. Looking forward to following along.

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Comment

I have a small job I need to have done. Will send details in PM.

Comment

Heck yeah buddy. Great testimony and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Living the dream man. Congrats

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X