Campin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campin'

Well, we pulled the trigger on this 2021 Sundance 327QB yesterday. We are super excited about getting out of the house and spending more time with our family and friends!! As a child; my parents didn't have the resources to have a camper so we tent camped quite a bit and I loved it!!! Fast forward 30+ years.... my wife's new career and my insurance business have both been very successful and allow more personal time than our previous careers did. Our goal is 10 trips (weekend or longer) per year. Currently we have Aug, Sept, October and November trips booked. Gonna run over to Bardwell Lake for our firat trip to get things sorted out (its probably 6 miles to the camp site from my house), then Fairfield in Sept and Navarro Mills in October.... currently we are driveway campin until I can get these tires swapped out!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Congrats. I'm sure you'll love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! We love ours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy it! Looks like a nice trailer.

Comment

Fun times!

Comment

Very nice!! What's the deal w/ the tires?

Comment

Sitting outside of mine drinking coffee. Congratulations. Buy stock in Hershey chocolate. My daughter burns through a ton making smores at camp. Lol
              Last edited by Big Lee; 07-26-2020, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                Very nice!! What's the deal w/ the tires?
                Super cheap Chinese made.... gonna put some E trailer tires on it this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                  Super cheap Chinese made.... gonna put some E trailer tires on it this week.
                  I added the tire pressure monitors to mine. In the truck I can read the tire pressure and temperature.

Comment

Campin'

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                    I added the tire pressure monitors to mine. In the truck I can read the tire pressure and temperature.

Is this a stand alone system? Would you mind sharing info on the system you bought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Is this a stand alone system? Would you mind sharing info on the system you bought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The one I run is a TST, it monitors both the RV and the towed vehicle, it can also be configured to monitor a truck and trailer.

Comment

Congrats! We just entered the RV world as well. 1 shakedown trip and another to go before a longer trip. TPMS is next for us too.

Comment

Good looking trailer! Mine came with a TST system from the factors for monitoring my tire pressures as well. Really helps ease my mind that tires are at the right pressure while towing. Interesting to see them heating up as I tow during this Texas heat !!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            The one I run is a TST, it monitors both the RV and the towed vehicle, it can also be configured to monitor a truck and trailer.
                            TST is what I have as well.

Comment

Check out when TPWD puts the trout in Tyler state park. Try and go around then.

Comment

Working...
                              X