Teal Season 2020! Ready To Roll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
    Heck yeah David, glad it worked out for you. I’m hoping the tides recede some by Thursday since I am going to try to hit a coastal spot.
    Might be up still thurs. You hunting Thurs?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Might be up still thurs. You hunting Thurs?
      Yes sir, I had scheduled the day off a while back.

Comment

Day 11
        TS Beat dumped about 5 inches since yesterday so EVERYTHING was flooded. Didn't xpect much,but got on the ones that came in & got my limit. Rain let up about the time I got there & just a light rain or drizzle while I was hunting.

This field was dry yesterday when I left. Every field around looked like it today. Definitely gonna give the birds a chance to rest now.

Comment

Way to be an Alpha and put Beta in it's place!! Congrats on another good hunt!

Comment

Nice job, hope you can keep it up the next few days.

Comment

I wanna be like david when I retire

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice hunt David!

Comment

Day 12!

Me & pup did it again. Enjoyed the outdoors. Ended up with 6. Had a sailer we found after I picked everything up. Lots of high teal heading north of my place. Saw my 1st gadwall of the new season & it worked in beautifully. Seeing spoons & pintails every hunt.

Comment

Day 13
                    Another great hunt in Garwood. Had DROEBUCK from here as the guest of honor along with Miss Betty. Donnie is a standup guy! A pleasure to enjoy a hunt with. Birds were working the decoys real funny today. Didn't want to commit like normal. Also started out slow,then big flocks started workin. Lots of birds high again flying north.

Comment

Thanks again for the invite David, it was an awesome hunt. Thanks for the kind words as well.

Comment

Brb searching land for sale in Garwood

Comment

Day 14!
                          Depression settling in. Only 2 more days. Great hunt this AM in Garwood. Complete opposite of yesterday. Birds worked great & almost no big bunches. Took my time & let birds come & go & was still done by 7:15. The road looked almost like opening day with all the hunters out. If we can just keep a few of these birds, it will be a great finish to this season.

Comment

My son and his buddies got a 4-man limit near El Campo last Sunday, and, as soon as they finished, two cinnamons landed in the decoys. Oh, well.

Comment

Nice hunt David!

Comment

Our small duck club just hit the 400 teal mark this morning, property near Lissie and Altair. It's been an awesome teal season

Comment

Working...
                                X