Lew's customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lew's customer service

Shout out to Lew's for taking care of me when I made a mistake.

I had about an hour to kill so I went and checked a new fishing spot. I threw 4 rods in the back of my truck and took off. Well, I also had a stump in the back of the truck. It was heavy and I figured it wouldn't move. I took a turn that the stump didn't like and rolled up on all 4 of my rods.

Only one snapped... My favorite, of course. My Lew's Laser TXS. I bought it about a year ago as a combo from Academy. I took it to angler's pro tackle in North Richland Hills and he said it was unable to be repaired, but suggested I give them a call and ask about the warranty.

I figured I had nothing to Lew's... Err.. Lose... So I called. After explaining it was purchased over a year ago, no receipt, my mistake is what broke it he said it was discontinued. He looked in the back and found a similar rod that costs $30 more and that if I could send an email of the break, he would send it to me.

That's pretty good customer service right there for a first time customer. Will be buying more Lew's in the future.

Nice !!

Comment

win-win!

Comment

Very cool!
        First long handled "flippin" stick I ever had was a Lew's Power Hump..I was 12 yrs old.My dad thought I was crazy for buying anything,but a 5'6" pistol grip baitcacasting rod! Lew's makes good gear.Sounds like they made a customer for a long time!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, and ironically enough, I went back to the creek I have running through my neighborhood and about 15 casts in, a 2nd rod broke. I called them back and they're shipping out another new one... Can't beat 'em. I'll be buying from them for a while.

Comment

Wow. Good deal

Comment

What number did you call? I've been trying to get anyone to answer the phone or email for two weeks. It says they're running at capacity due to covid. Glad you got it resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                What number did you call? I've been trying to get anyone to answer the phone or email for two weeks. It says they're running at capacity due to covid. Glad you got it resolved.

Pm coming your way with the number.

Comment

Working...
                X