No announcement yet.

All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go.... Tule Elk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last run and last fish. Dang good day!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
      Congratulations on the trip and great Tule! How did you like the Iron Will? Just bought some and curious as to your thoughts?
      I would say overall they are the best head I have ever shot. Extremely sharp, fly great and super tough. They are killers. Only downside is the price and relatively small hole. I killed my last moose and last two elk with them!

Comment

Outstanding, looks like a great day for fishing in some beautiful country. Also, great pics of the fish and the eagle and the river.

Comment

Congrats, awesome trip! Good to kill early and get some time to fish and relax!

Comment

Came to a little pizza place for dinner and a beer. They are now carry out only for Covid. Drinking a beer and waiting on my pie! Kind of funny sitting in California and looking at trail camera pics from Texas!

Comment

Pizza and Pinot. I think that is a proper pairing. Been a fantastic trip and one day to go. Fishing McCloud reservoir tomorrow. Hopefully catch some pretty famous rainbows!!!! I have almost forgotten how much I love hunting and traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Came to a little pizza place for dinner and a beer. They are now carry out only for Covid. Drinking a beer and waiting on my pie! Kind of funny sitting in California and looking at trail camera pics from Texas!

Lagunitas makes some tasty beer. Nice choice. How are the bucks coming along at the lease?

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                  Lagunitas makes some tasty beer. Nice choice. How are the bucks coming along at the lease?
                  Good! Three for sure shooters. One will be the biggest deer have grown if we get him killed. Lots of pigs and does to sort through!

Comment

All most to the McCloud. Should be a fun day in beautiful country. Not sure what kind of service I’ll have on the lake but I’ll try to post some pics.

Comment

Thank you for taking us along and please keep the pictures coming! Your threads never disappoint!

Comment

Awesome thread.... let the good times roll!!! Keep the pics coming...

Comment

Caught up! Congrats on the bull and the fish! Thanks for taking us along for the ride!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great bull,and a great write up;as usual!
                            Curious..With all the smoke swirling around..Did yall take anymore chances with a bad wind,or business as usual?
                            Seems like it would make for a good cover.
                            Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a lot of good live hunters on this site, but there's nothing quite like a Doc May live hunt. Thanks as always for bringing us along!

Comment

Congrats on the fish and the bull again. Thank you for taking us along for the ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X