No announcement yet.

Can’t find a bow with 32.5” draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem, only worse... I'm a lefty!! I bought my first wheelie bow in 25 years after having shot trad equipment. I bought a brand new Switchback and put a 2 1/2" D loop! The guys at the Bow Zone told me not to tell anyone where I got that D loop!!

I now have 2 bows set up for 31 1/2" draw and I put a 3/4" D-Loop on them. One is an old Mathews Drenalin LD (VERY smooth bow if you can find one used) and a Mathews Z9, my daily hunting bow. I like 'em both and they are set up exactly the same. The Z9 is a bit faster, but either one is a killin' machine!

Comment

You got some monkey arms, I'm 6'7" and mine is a 32" draw

See if you can find a used switchback and add a D loop, good to go!

Comment

Anything Mathews makes in a 31.5-32” will work. They are long anyway

Comment

4" loop? lol

Comment

32.5" Here.

Look for a used Hoyt Double XL or PSE Freak. I have owned both and prefer the Double XL. The Matthews Traverse goes to 32.5 but only has a 33" ATA. At a 32.5" draw, I much prefer a 35-36" ATA bow because of the string angles.

Comment

Originally posted by RCDuck View Post
              32.5" Here.

Look for a used Hoyt Double XL or PSE Freak. I have owned both and prefer the Double XL. The Matthews Traverse goes to 32.5 but only has a 33" ATA. At a 32.5" draw, I much prefer a 35-36" ATA bow because of the string angles.

This is a good point! My LD is smoother draw than the Z9 because it is much longer... The short bow is sure not very forgiving. The least little quirk in form or release (I shoot a thumb triger) will throw a shot off and it can be significant.

Comment

Working...
              X