No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a good explanation. Makes perfect sense.

Thanks and keep the updates coming

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Oh man, BW that pic made my day!! There's LIFE in those eyes now!! Praise the Lord for this flat-out miracle!! I mean, broadsided by a train, no broken bones and the healing of his neurological system is beyond amazing!! The Lord has some mighty important work for this young man to do, no doubt!!

Thank YOU JESUS!!

YES SIR!! AMEN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Update from yesterday.

So yesterday he walked with out a walker and minimal help. Still has some small issues with that right foot, drags toe, but nothing that can’t be fixed. Got some new shoes with a flexible tongue so he can wear his brace with comfort. He is eating good. Had fish mashed potatoes greeen beans and coconut cream pie.

This kid is truly taking off like a ship on rails. We are proud of him. Keep the prayers going. They are being heard.
        Thank y’all
        Adam Cook

Comment

Absolutely awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
            Update from yesterday.

So yesterday he walked with out a walker and minimal help. Still has some small issues with that right foot, drags toe, but nothing that can’t be fixed. Got some new shoes with a flexible tongue so he can wear his brace with comfort. He is eating good. Had fish mashed potatoes greeen beans and coconut cream pie.

This kid is truly taking off like a ship on rails. We are proud of him. Keep the prayers going. They are being heard.
            Thank y’all
            Adam Cook

Awesome to see all of this. More prayers for continued healing 100%

Comment

Amazing news, praise God! God, thank you for the powerful things you are doing for Levi! It is a great reminder for me to keep strong in my faith. Please continue your amazing work for Levi and his family. We ask for strength, comfort, perseverance, and your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Answered prayers! I know yall are relieved. Love the pics by the way. Prayers continued

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  Awesome to see all of this. More prayers for continued healing 100%

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                    Amazing news, praise God! God, thank you for the powerful things you are doing for Levi! It is a great reminder for me to keep strong in my faith. Please continue your amazing work for Levi and his family. We ask for strength, comfort, perseverance, and your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen!!!! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Answered prayers! I know yall are relieved. Love the pics by the way. Prayers continued

Thank you!

Comment

Im simply amazed at the amount of progress he has made in such a short time. God is great.

Comment

Excellent! So thankful for his progress.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Im simply amazed at the amount of progress he has made in such a short time. God is great.

Amen yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Excellent! So thankful for his progress.

Thank you!!!

Comment

Father and son time today and tomorrow. Brought him up one of his favorites. A sausage and cheese Klobasnek from Czech stop in west. Talked some more hunting and fishing. Watched him do some speech therapy which he did great at.
                                He didn’t like his speech therapist today( a new girl). Told her she was annoying and when therapy was over she needed to leave. So that’s something they are working on is his manners again.

He has been talking trash the past half hr which I have missed. He is starting to more personality. He really doesn’t want to be helped with anything.

It’s good to see him and how well he is doing.

God is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X