X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    $43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bingo. I have more beer consumed listening to Hank Live than I care to admit. Quiz two--what is his friend's name?

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
      Bingo. I have more beer consumed listening to Hank Live than I care to admit. Quiz two--what is his friend's name?

I don’t recall it being mentioned in the song, and I don’t recall ever hearing a story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=RR 314;15109076]Bingo. I have more beer consumed listening to Hank Live than I care to admit. Quiz two--what is his friend's name?[/QUOTE]

Friend

Comment

not sure there friends name but he never called Hank by his name just Old Hillbilly

Comment

He wrote the song about a businessman Hank became friends with from New York City. It was a true story, but I’ve never heard his name ever mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Ok I will make an exception and still be your friend
              Yep, just was listening to it on the u-tube... BUSTED! $43.00 ... Glad you could make such an exception fer me...

Comment

Not the best voice in the world, but still a good version none the less...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHWiu5Qv5s"]Trump Song Best Ever! (A Trump Boy Can Survive) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I think tonight's ride will be George Jones-Corvette Song!!

Comment

Originally posted by TripleP View Post
                    I think tonight's ride will be George Jones-Corvette Song!!

Yep, but you see, it ain't the car....

Comment

It sure isn't, a lesson will be taught!

Comment

Nope. "Hank Live" album and in concerts generally he states, "For 43 dollars, Mike lost his life. . .)

Comment

Another great Hank song, that just didn't make the charts, is "I've Got Rights."

"I went down to the Mary Carter paint store, I said give me one of them Smith & Wesson Magnum 44s. 'cause there's a man that the law let loose and justice was not done. This man he killed my wife--and my only little son. . ."

Comment

Nope. "Hank Live" album and in concerts generally he states, "For 43 dollars, Mike lost his life. . .)
                            Is it Mike or my friend....I always thought it was my friend

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                              Is it Mike or my friend....I always thought it was my friend
                              Live album--"Hank Live" he states, "Had a good friend from New York City--never called me Bocephus, called me hillbilly. Grandpa taught me how to live of the land, Mike's taught him to be a business man. . .for 43 dollars, Mike lost his life."

I may not know much, but I know Hank.

Comment

Live album--"Hank Live" he states, "Had a good friend from New York City--never called me Bocephus, called me hillbilly. Grandpa taught me how to live of the land, Mike's taught him to be a business man. . .for 43 dollars, Mike lost his life."

I may not know much, but I know Hank.
                                Maybe so....I’ve been wrong before. But, all lyrics state ‘my friend’.

Comment

Working...
                                X