No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have to hunt Cooper just to meet the guy and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      I may have to hunt Cooper just to meet the guy and say hi.
      He's younger and my 1st impression was a good one. Once shi% hit the fan "the reason I called him out to my place in the 1st place" shady things came to light and apparently he's got several buddy buddies over in Delta Co. that are your typical meth head farm hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBCAT4119 View Post
        He's younger and my 1st impression was a good one. Once shi% hit the fan "the reason I called him out to my place in the 1st place" shady things came to light and apparently he's got several buddy buddies over in Delta Co. that are your typical meth head farm hands.
        Yep, sounds like a swell guy

Comment

anyone headed out tomorrow?

Comment

Tomorrow to scout? Season opens on Saturday

Comment

Also since you guys are in my area, who do you use to process besides Kuby's?

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                Tomorrow to scout? Season opens on Saturday
                That's what I meant. Just typing on here while on a work call and got things flipped

Comment

10/3/2020

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
                    Also since you guys are in my area, who do you use to process besides Kuby's?
                    For me it's either Kuby's for breakfast and italian sausage, otherwise I am doing my own hamburger and steaks.

Comment

Snakes have been out in full force when I’ve been scouting! As well as the pigs and poison ivy!

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
                        Snakes have been out in full force when I’ve been scouting! As well as the pigs and poison ivy!
                        Dang, now I wish I bought that Judge.

Comment

What kind of snakes[emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]?

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                            What kind of snakes[emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]?

Killed a cotton mouth, got close to a water snake, and numerous other unidentified snakes that slithered off quick in the grass. Lots of turtles as well! Talked to another hunter that saw a cotton mouth that day we met. They’re out, so watch out! Anyone seen any copper heads out there?

Comment

I got drawn, but it overlapped with my Chap hunt so I had to pass on it. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
                                Killed a cotton mouth, got close to a water snake, and numerous other unidentified snakes that slithered off quick in the grass. Lots of turtles as well! Talked to another hunter that saw a cotton mouth that day we met. They’re out, so watch out! Anyone seen any copper heads out there?
                                I saw either a king/coral out there crossing a creek. Didn't get close enough to figure out the order of the stripes.

Went scouting earlier this week. Saw someone left a hang on with screw in steps. Very trusting fellow. I've considered leaving a cheap one out there before and just bringing sticks. Generally just give up and bring the climber.

Comment

Working...
                                X