Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cargo Trailer Conversions?

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    I got a 4x6 Cargo Craft that I use as my camp trailer. I have it setup with camp gear and is ready to go in no time.

Nice! I need to slowly start building up my camping gear essentials. How do you like yours so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Be careful, there's been more than a few people who suffocated. One event took out three generations a grandfather, father, and son. I guess that wasn't suffocation that was carbon monoxide, but still.

I remember reading about that. The a/c comes with a heat strip so I won’t be using any buddy heaters or anything like that. If anything I might use one of those tower heaters you plug into household outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just getting it set up. I had borrowed one and now just bought my own. I am working on a rack for my fuel and water cans.

Comment

Here is mine. Has a shower and toilet. Not in the pictures. Doesn’t look like much from the outside. But got tired of travel trailers falling apart. It’s 24 foot.
          Attached Files

Comment

we built out a 20' shipping container on a gooseneck for my buddy and it turned out awesome. framed it out, spray foam insulation, dual fold down beds and cabinets up high. for heat he found a cool unit that plugs in and it is around 18" tall by 2.5' long and only about 3" thick and it works well

Comment

If you search in the DIY and Campfire sections, you will find quitr a few conversion projects with some good ideas. Trailboss did you many years ago, so you may also find that one with a search.

Comment

Working...
              X