Grapevine 2019-2020 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrophyClubHntr View Post
    Does anyone know the date they will do the drawing?

They were supposed to let please know on August 10th but now they said they are mailing out the permits so I’m not sure.

Comment

geez are they just asking for us to blow their phones up with inquiring if we were selected or not

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunterMike View Post
        They were supposed to let please know on August 10th but now they said they are mailing out the permits so I’m not sure.
        I noticed too that they changed the wording on the website about everyone on the application needing to have their signature on the back or they would throw the application away. I have never seen that for their applications when I was applying in person. I emailed asking if I needed to send my application to the others on it and have it signed. The guy collecting the apps via email said I would need everyone to sign it if drawn. Not sure why the website stated that.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          I noticed too that they changed the wording on the website about everyone on the application needing to have their signature on the back or they would throw the application away. I have never seen that for their applications when I was applying in person. I emailed asking if I needed to send my application to the others on it and have it signed. The guy collecting the apps via email said I would need everyone to sign it if drawn. Not sure why the website stated that.

I signed everything in the app and release. Hopefully we will here something by the 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunterMike View Post
            I signed everything in the app and release. Hopefully we will here something by the 10th.

Yeah, typically I would sign my portion and if drawn the others would sign when they picked up their permits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I'm drawn, I'm gunna need some advise on creative access. May need to get a kayak or something!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                If I'm drawn, I'm gunna need some advise on creative access. May need to get a kayak or something!

I gotta paddle boat!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Latest update:

"Winners will be notified the week of 10 Aug. 2020 and permits will be mailed out to the party leaders."

Comment

Originally posted by GVS View Post
                    Latest update:

"Winners will be notified the week of 10 Aug. 2020 and permits will be mailed out to the party leaders."

[emoji1694] crossing those fingers that I get that email Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      [emoji1694] crossing those fingers that I get that email Monday.

Dude, you don’t need luck. Lol! Save some permits for folks who’s only drawn once since the drawing started. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        Dude, you don’t need luck. Lol! Save some permits for folks who’s only drawn once since the drawing started. [emoji23]

[emoji16] sorry. I really enjoy hunting there. Nice to have a place to hunt close to home!

Comment

Well!?

Comment

I haven’t gotten anything yet.

Comment

Nothing on my end yet either.

Comment

I was not drawn. Again. What an utter disgrace of a system. Drawn zero times since they went to the draw system. I've lost count of the years...9 or 10 years now? Not drawn one f'ing time. Not once. I know the odds every season are against getting drawn, but this is just ridiculous.

Maybe ol' "Grapevine USACE" will hop on here and explain. I'd love to just be told "look, we don't like you and we pull your entry every season so you're not in the mix." At this point, there's really no other explanation. I'm beyond mad about this. It's really disheartening knowing how much love and respect I used to have for the Grapevine hunting area. To know that I've not set foot on the ground there to deer hunt since before the draw days really really drives me insane.

Can't wait to read all the "first time entry, first time drawn!" posts. Love it. Congrats. So awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X