Was today Friday the 13th? [emoji56]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was today Friday the 13th? [emoji56]

They say it's a bad omen and expect a not so good day...

I had a mostly good day. I was at one of our customers today. I'm there 2-4 days a week and I know a bunch of their mechanics. I was talking with one today about Reefer School. Reefer is a Refrigerated Trailer. He said he went to Thermo Kings school in Minneapolis.
    I asked him if he flew up there. He said he did. I asked him if his arms got sore.
    He got quiet for a second scowled and shook his head and chuckled.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

OMG, you’re right ! Nothing bad happened to me today but the day ain’t over yet.

Edit at 6:42, I had lasagna tonight. I ain’t a fan. This one was good and I went for seconds. Something bad is gonna happen now !

But it might not happen until tomorrow morning
    Last edited by Drycreek3189; 09-13-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Shoot man I was born on a Friday the 13th not too many bad things have happened to me that I didn’t cause or somehow deserve.

Comment

Been a good day. Getting ready for the trip to Austin tomorrow for my oldest son's engagement announcement/party tomorrow. I told them that they didn't have to go to all that trouble to have a party but they insisted. We're happy for them and the future they have ahead of them. There's problems all around us every day, but none that God can't handle.

Comment

I hate Friday the 13th. My mother and father both passed away on Friday the 13th, 8 years apart.

Today has bee a complete cluster ****. I'm just now leaving the office after finally corralling some of the alligators I've fought all day.

Comment

I had a great day. I woke up and saw the sun rise. I had productive work that paid me well and I returned home safely a while ago to eat dinner with my wife and drink a cold Modelo.
            God is good. Even if it is Friday the 13th.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
              I hate Friday the 13th. My mother and father both passed away on Friday the 13th, 8 years apart.

Today has bee a complete cluster ****. I'm just now leaving the office after finally corralling some of the alligators I've fought all day.
              Sorry Brother

I recently started reading a book on Anti Gravity. I'm finding myself having a hard time putting it down [emoji3]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Today is my Dad's B-day. He's been on this earth for 84 years now. Mine is on the 13th of another month also. And yes, I've had mine on a Friday before too. I'll be buying him lunch Sunday morning after church.

I'm sorry to hear Clint. I'll put in a prayer for you.

Comment

I dont believe that unlucky bull..

I gotta say its been a good day. Didnt even have to use my AK.

Comment

Not too bad a day, except for the 3 NRA members at the shooting range yak-yak-yaking and going on and on about the Dem's last night while I was trying to site in my .308.

Even the range marshal was tired of listening to them.

Other than that had a great day!

Comment

Worst day our kids acted at school was today. Behavior kids do not like Friday the 13th and neither do I now. Bad, bad behaviors.

Comment

My wife is a teacher and they will tell you Friday the 13th and full moons ALWAYS make kids act terrible.

Comment

It was also a full moon and a harvest moon as well as Friday the 13th. That won't happen again for 30 years

Comment

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I woke up to a phone call that my clients payroll system was taken down by ransom ware. Spent all day and most of last right recovering the systems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X