Zero Turn Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Turn Deals?

Anyone know of any zero turn mower deals out there? Just signed a contract on a house on 8.5 acres and the ole neighborhood push mower ain't gonna cut it. (No pun intended )

Located in Tyler, but will travel if the deals are good enough to justify it.

Thanks in advance!

Find a good scag with low hours. Tiger cat 2, cheetah, or turf tiger. Buy quality if you’re going to do it right. I can mow 5 acres with my cheetah in roughly 2 hours, 3 when I have to cut it twice. You’ll be glad you did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After taxes etc save $800-$1000 with this one.

Comment

I agree with Antler86 on the following mower. I bought the same mower a couple years ago but with a 60" cut. Zero problems. Only thing I've done is service it and add a lght bar so I could mow if it got dark on me. https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ighlight=54%22

Comment

My dad has had great luck with his Dixie Chopper, awesome machine. He's had it probably 4 years now with regular maintenance. No issues thus far.

Comment

I have a Ferris. The suspension is worth the money. I got it from Bruno's Powersports in Ar. Free delivery and no tax plus 48 months 0% financing.

Comment

Kubota.

48 month warranty when I bought mine. Kubota has really competitive financing (a lot of times 0%) if you’re not looking to pay cash.

Comment

Take performance, productivity and comfort to a new level with Husqvarna MZ series zero-turn mowers. Mulching and collection capable, these mowers are built

I've got 3 2018's left $4800 cash
                Wharton Texas

Comment

With that much land you need commercial equipment if you want it to last. Residential will be good for the first couple years then parts will start getting worn out. Commercial mowers last much longer, plus you don’t have to deal with replacing parts for a good long while!

Comment

I went to the kubota dealership with complete intentions on buying a commercial grade zero turns.. they had some spartan mowers that I had never heard of that he asked if I was interested, I said no and looked at some kubotas. I made a couple trips up there and while waiting went to glance at the Spartans.. after looking at them i decided I would be interested in considering one.. to me the looked well built and a little more heavy duty compared to the model I was looking at in kubota.. I ended up going with the spartan because i would be able to get way more for my money.. I also liked that spartan used parts I can buy at places other than the dealer so I’m not stuck to paying whatever the dealer wants to charge.. also a big part of the money I saved was cause I bought the 2017 not 2018.. everything you want to add on them is already pre wired so it’s just plug and play.. I guess it was one of the owners or partners of bad boy mowers that started spartan. I did some research and there address was at “bad boy drive”. There is a lot of good options when it comes to zero turn that are good.. I guess it comes down to personal preference.. my dad bought a kubota diesel zero turn back in 2003 that had around 1000 hours on it and he has done nothing but maintenance on it, zero problems.. my buddy had his own land scape company for prob 15 years and he is a die hard scag fan..

Comment

I bought my Ferris from Cox Implement Co. out of Arkansas. I got the free delivery and no sales tax also. Call and talk to Brett Cox.

If you want to deal locally and go with Scag, Toro or Husqvarna, go talk to Jeff @ Outdoor Power Products on Hwy 155.

Comment

I’ve got a Gravely 52” stander id sale for $5250. Lot easier on your back then riding. Has 102 hours on it

Comment

Buy from the nearest, most convenient SERVICING dealership you can find. Brand doesn’t matter if you have to drive 100 miles to have a bearing replaced under warranty.

And buy something BIG if you plan to mow all 8.5 acres.

Comment

Originally posted by yazoomike View Post
                            https://www.husqvarna.com/us/product...z61/967277503/

I've got 3 2018's left $4800 cash
                            Wharton Texas
                            Wow Dam good price for that let me save up and I will come see ya

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                              Buy from the nearest, most convenient SERVICING dealership you can find. Brand doesn’t matter if you have to drive 100 miles to have a bearing replaced under warranty.

And buy something BIG if you plan to mow all 8.5 acres.
                              This and go with Commercial stuff as said before

Comment

Working...
                              X