New heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New heads

I just ordered some Simmons Swamp Sharks in 175 grain.
    New weight for that style in their line up but the brand has a good rep and I've seen some really vicious holes in critters from Simmons heads posted. I bought some arrows that I use 175 grains up front on and the inserts were permanently glued in.

there really great heads a little hard to sharpen but awesome blood trails .

Comment

Use a rada sharpener and it takes about a minute to get them sharp about 6$ on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
        Use a rada sharpener and it takes about a minute to get them sharp about 6$ on Amazon.

I'll get one ordered today. Thank you.

Gary

Comment

This!

Comment

I need to send my daughter a link to bbn order one. I used thise to get them sharp when they arrived. They got shaving sharp pretty easy. But I've heard nothing but good things about the Rada so I need to get one asap.

Gary

Comment

Amazon has groups of three for a good price its best to get 3 they will be your new best friend.

Comment

Amazon has groups of three for a good price its best to get 3 they will be your new best friend.

One in my archery box, one in my backpack, one at the house, one in the cabin...

Having the Rada in my bag means I have more than just 4 opportunities when I am just carrying 4 arrows. I've cleaned off an arrow, sharpened it, and used it again all on the same sit.

Comment

That actually makes good sense.

Gary

Comment

Ordered the 4 pack. Thanx!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      I need to send my daughter a link to bbn order one. I used thise to get them sharp when they arrived. They got shaving sharp pretty easy. But I've heard nothing but good things about the Rada so I need to get one asap.

Gary
                      DRT what is the brand of the sharpener in your photo? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by HogCommander View Post
                        DRT what is the brand of the sharpener in your photo? Thanks!
                        Edgemaker

Gary

Comment

Working...
                        X