Hotel Near DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel Near DFW

We are going to disney in october and we plan on staying the night the night before our flight heads out. Whats the best place to stay where we can keep our truck parked at and catch a shuttle to the airport? Thanks in advance

I would probably stay at the Embassy Suites Grapevine. Next door to Bass Pro shop... Actually connected

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
      I would probably stay at the Embassy Suites Grapevine. Next door to Bass Pro shop... Actually connected
      Yep, we stay here when we fly out (including for Disney back in June). Works great.

Comment

The 114 "Hotel row" as I call it has lots of options, which parking and shuttle. 144 and Esters I believe, in Irving. There is even long term parking lots next to the hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
          My suggestion as well! Family does it yearly.

Comment

Where are you flying out of. If Love, the Hilton at the airport entrance. They will keep car till you return, lighted and secure parking on site, no extra charge and they have a free shuttle.

Comment

Working...
            X