This should scare him....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awry View Post
    This and if you could rig so it moves when the door that would be really nice ... for the video
    If the chair swivels, tie and string from the front of the chair to the door so when he opens it, the chair turns to "look" at who's coming in. That would be awesome to have on video.

Comment

Haha very good. In for the update when he calls cussing you or asking him for a ride to the ER lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        That is a great idea! We have a blind we call the old man blind and it is in terrible shape. I am ordering a skeleton right now and going to put one of those in there for sure.

Looks like you should've spent your money on a new chair or at least a new cushion..
        Man, I know the chair is in rough shape but I thought all deer blinds in East Texas look like this ? We do have a cushion we throw them over the seat but we take it in after the season . Let me tell you there’s been a lot of hours logged in that chair! It’s actually a fairly productive blind .

Comment

Definitely need game cam video of this.. gonna be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            Love the meme!!! Awesome!!! Wish the wire was not in place, but....

Speaking of wire, do this and you won’t have to clean out buzzard mess in fall!
            Yea but you’re going to have to clean the crap off the ladder after your buddy opens the door.

Comment

Did I ever tell you about the time my bro fell off the tower blind......

Comment

That is terrible....but freaking funny.

Comment

Looks like you should've spent your money on a new chair or at least a new cushion..

Yeah but it goes good with the theme

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Nope. It’s a tower! Lol
                    This is going to be hilarious, hope he has good insurance............

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Working...
                      X