Rockets playoff chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockets playoff chances?

Not much of a basketball fan, usually don’t pay much attention to it till now, anyways just saw where the Rockets blew a golden opportunity to clinch the 2 seed in the west and it wouldn’t suprise me if they bowed out of the playoffs early. Harden doesn’t seem to have the clutch gene in his dna. Just my two cents, what’s y’all’s thoughts?

I hope they lose 4 straight and go home early. I watched the game last night and was screaming for OKC. I just can't stand the attitude of the Rockets' players. Its either the spurs or the Thunder in the 1st round, Either way, I hope they get blown out

Comment

They will play GS again in the conference championship. That will be the best series of the entire playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
        They will play GS again in the conference championship. That will be the best three point shooting contest series of the entire playoffs.

Lil help for ya..

Comment

Played basketball in my youth , coached some of my older sons , but i still have 2 teenagers that play here in The Houston Metro for their school and in AAU . I cant believe how much the game has changed ; for the worse . I see crowds and coaches going crazy over a crossover dribble or a dunk that is missed but the guy jumped over people . I don't get it ?

There seems to be little to no team aspect and the fundamentals don't seem to be taught here anymore . Fortunately these two boys started out playing while we lived in Australia and learned the basics but are often called " Old School " because they know how to dribble , pass , and rebound as a team player .

Comment

Think they make it to the WCF and loose to golden state again.

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
              Played basketball in my youth , coached some of my older sons , but i still have 2 teenagers that play here in The Houston Metro for their school and in AAU . I cant believe how much the game has changed ; for the worse . I see crowds and coaches going crazy over a crossover dribble or a dunk that is missed but the guy jumped over people . I don't get it ?

There seems to be little to no team aspect and the fundamentals don't seem to be taught here anymore . Fortunately these two boys started out playing while we lived in Australia and learned the basics but are often called " Old School " because they know how to dribble , pass , and rebound as a team player .
              Amen!

Look around who coaches most of these youth teams. There is your answer. Same with youth football

Comment

They will play GS again in the conference championship. That will be the best three point shooting contest series of the entire playoffs.
                Originally posted by JHT View Post
                Lil help for ya..

I'd say the odds of that occurring are 0 for 27.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  They will play GS again in the conference championship. That will be the best series of the entire playoffs.
                  Yep. Rockets have been on fire after a slow start.

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post

Your boys play D1?

Comment

One is a Junior in High School and the youngest is in 8th grade . We shall see where they go ? Their older brothers just chose going to school and then to work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep , for the most part . We are blessed with a Great School Coach and finally found an AAU Coach / Program that cares about the kids more than most and is Good Christian Man . Although we do spend some weekends in an “ interesting “ environment to say the least .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rockets looked good in game 1 last night, complete blowout, not sure how much of that is just that the jazz ain’t no good but gotta give em props

Comment

Originally posted by FlounderPounder View Post
                            Rockets looked good in game 1 last night, complete blowout, not sure how much of that is just that the jazz ain’t no good but gotta give em props
                            Rockets are a good team. They will be competitive again this year

Comment

They will not get out of the West. I don’t think they will make it pass the second round.

Comment

Working...
                              X