Halon 32-6 vs Halon 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halon 32-6 vs Halon 6

I've read some opinions on this topic by searching on here but very very few hits on the search. Archery talk has a few discussions but I was hoping to hear some opinions on here.

I currently have the Halon 32-6. I shoot well with it. Grouping is pretty tight. I have a 27" draw length set at 60 lbs. I'm curious about the 30" ATA bow. Curious enough to think about buying one to try out. I found one for sale for $450. Bare bow. So I would have to change draw length, install a spare sight I have an maybe add a stabilizer. Do y'all think switching, or taking the time/money to set it up, is worth it at all? Pretty opinionated questions but curiosity has me asking.

I own neither but have shot both as bare bows. I liked the Halon 6 better. It seem better balanced to me. So much so, that I wouldn’t own a 32 except to flip it. I have a 29” draw. I was surprised because I’ve owned a 30” PSE Premonition, a 32” PSE Epix, and a 32” Elite Option 6. 32” is the sweet spot for my hunting rig, but not in the Mathews. I preferred it in the 30”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X