Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    We used an alternative schedule for both kids.

The CDC sets the schedule out of convenience and less visits.

All I'll say is the number and type of vaccines given have grown exponentially since 1985.

My kids got what I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Would seem to me that it is obvious that science has made progress in identifying and finding preventive vaccines for diseases. Wonder what the numbers look like from 1885 to 1985?

In my opinion, anyone who doesn't get their kids immunized/vaccinated against the common childhood diseases is doing their kids a disservice and failing to meet a prudent standard of care for them. And, it just leaves me wondering how/why parents believe such stuff about vaccines causing autism, etc, without any scientific proof, only rumors from yoga teachers, etc. Reading it on Facebook or in a tweet doesn't make it so--in fact, I completely discount stuff such as this--if there are no peer-reviewed scientific studies published in scientific/medical journals, no thanks.

Comment

Lol at a lot of the folks who say it makes your kids immune.... you know alot of the new ones have 50% or less success rate right?

It's funny we hate mainstream liberalism and how it raises our kids, but it's effect on teaching medicine is inored. I've helped alot of folks pass their classes to become medical professionals while I was in college, and it sure didn't give me a lot of trust in the medical profession lol.

That said, my son has his vaccines, but on a more spread out schedule, and some of them were just because his care provider requires it.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
        I'm not to hip on about 95% of what the mainstream medical community put out in the way of information. Saying that don't make a decision on what me or anyone else on here says, do the hard deep research then make an informed decision based on what's best for you and your family. If things were to go in a direction that no one wants to think about about all the advice givers here can do for you is offer you their sympathies and best wishes,no the same can be said should your child contract a disease and infect others. So your ****ed if you do- ****ed if you don't. So do what YOU feel is best for your family.

That's the thing, decade upon decades upon decades of actual results prove that you're really only ****ed if you don't…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask the pediatrician if he/she is going to make themselves responsible if there are any adverse reactions to the vaccine or will they simply tell you, "This happens sometimes but the benefits outweigh the risks."

Some pediatricians will space out the vaccines. My granddaughter's pediatrician did the minimum number of vaccines until after she was over a year old before giving her the rest, this gave her liver time to develop a little more and was able to do its job better.

Comment

Vaccinate 100%. Its amazing how one bunk doctor skewed his research and published it and scarred people about vaccines. His research was proven to be inaccurate and found he intentionally lied on his results.

Its sad his damage continues to hurt our society.

Comment

My dad is an expert on infectious disease, Harvard Med School, etc. Worked 80% of his career in the public sector (academia) making 25% of what he'd have made in private practice because he was internally driven to fight cancer...

I used to work with a "vaccines are evil" guy that believed all doctors are on the take to lie to you on the subject in favor of the pharma companies. Had my dad come into the office and debate him.

He got his kids vaccinated within a week afterwards. As mentioned, the "science" connecting Autism to vaccines was not only proven false, the people that originally made the claim have since come forward admitting it was a complete lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                My dad is an expert on infectious disease, Harvard Med School, etc. Worked 80% of his career in the public sector (academia) making 25% of what he'd have made in private practice because he was internally driven to fight cancer...

I used to work with a "vaccines are evil" guy that believed all doctors are on the take to lie to you on the subject in favor of the pharma companies. Had my dad come into the office and debate him.

He got his kids vaccinated within a week afterwards. As mentioned, the "science" connecting Autism to vaccines was not only proven false, the people that originally made the claim have since come forward admitting it was a complete lie.
                For the win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  I didn't want my kids to get all the diseases that vaccinations prevent, so I had them vaccinated. Neither of them has autism. Neither of them has ever had polio, smallpox, chickenpox, etc... either.
                  ^^^ This ^^^

Just google measles outbreaks and you will see what the crazy no vaccine crowd has created. The MD that originally published the study "linking" autism to vaccines and certain preservatives was stripped of his medical license and the journal has issued corrections regarding his publication. If you want your child to have some of the diseases above then go ahead. Here is what you can prevent...

Diseases for which vaccinations form part of the NHMRC Standard Vaccination Schedule
                  diphtheria
                  tetanus
                  pertussis (whooping cough)
                  poliomyelitis (polio)
                  measles
                  mumps
                  rubella
                  haemophilus influenzae type b infections
                  hepatitis B
                  influenza
                  pneumococcal infections

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                    Why not shotgun a bottle of whiskey.
                    Because it'll kill.
                    Spread it out and it'll help you relax and it's beneficial.
                    Same it shots no need at all to tax the body with.all at once.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                    This has been debunked as well...get the vaccines as soon as the schedule says to do it!

Comment

If you have ever been to any of the poor countries ( no need to headline them ) and looked at all the results from diseases because of lack of that countries medical abilities and polio would be a number one on the list I'd think no one would hesitate to have their children vaccinated !!!!

Comment

Both of my children have had their shots and they are perfectly normal children.

My brother and his wife don’t vaccinate their children. I don’t agree with it, but it’s a free country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Autism is a developmental disorder that is present at birth and has been proven through multiple studies not to be linked to vaccines. The doctor in the UK that published a study stating it was linked has since lost his license to practice medicine for falsifying research in his study.

Comment

How someone could not have their children vaccinated against a whole host of horrible diseases is beyond my understanding. We are where we are as a society because of preventable measures such as vaccinations. I have a dear friend who has polio because she wasn't vaccinated as a child. POLIO!!! She's crippled for life and can no longer walk at all. Why on earth would you not protect your children? Do your research but for Heaven's sake have your children vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                              Whats the truth behind child immunization? Some say they cause autism, etc... Are ther folks on here who have done research and decided against immunization?
                              I have mixed feelings about all those chemicals injected into my son, knowing most of it is useless and some of it is experimental... only a small % of vaccinations are beneficial, but are paired and mixed with crap we don’t know....
                              I want to see what everyone’s feeling about this subject is and what reasearch y’all have done to help steer me the right direction...

Thanks!
                              I’ll give you my standard reply.
                              When the health and overall well being of Haiti, Nigeria, Cameroon,Algeria etc. supersede that of the us, Canada, England,Japan etc. I’ll consider not being vaccinated. Until such time, I have to believe not having polio, smallpox, malaria etc is probably better off in the long run.

Comment

OP, don’t listen to all these guys, they’re probably all in bed with big pharma.

A couple of hours spent googling (“research”) is definitely equal to the years of actual scientific research done by the evil doctors who want their patients to contract autism.

Comment

Working...
                                X