No announcement yet.

Live Elk Hunt - Idaho Broadmouth Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped through Ruidoso to visit some friends who own the Midtown Mountain Campground. Haven’t seen them in a few years. If your RVing through Ruidoso check them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
      Stopped through Ruidoso to visit some friends who own the Midtown Mountain Campground. Haven’t seen them in a few years. If your RVing through Ruidoso check them out!

Yes. Another surprise almost tearful reunion. Was great to see old friends. Some great times and memories with this family. The most friendly and down to earth people you’ll ever find. They have never met a stranger. I can guarantee you a great time with them.

Comment

Who can I get in contact with for a hunt like this for next year? Please PM me

Comment

Amazing trip and Beautiful Country. Congrats on the Bulls to both.

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
            Who can I get in contact with for a hunt like this for next year? Please PM me

PM sent

Comment

On the homestretch boys. Made it to Fort Stockton last night. Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, Austin then home.
              Sometimes it’s not the destination, but the journey! What a ride so far. Blessed more than I deserve.!!!

Comment

Coffee time then on the easy stretch of I-10 from Fort Stockton to exit for Fredericksburg

Comment

Nice pics thanks for posting

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dropped of to my good buddy and taxi Brad Howard at Rockin U Taxidermy

Comment

374 pounds of deboned elk dropped off at Granzins

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4659.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	24589019

Comment

One last little stretch from ATX to VICTORIA

Comment

Dropped off Pops in Hallettsville and I’m back in VICTORIA all unpacked.

Back to reality tomorrow for my 4:30am work day wake up call!

Thank you Pops for doing this trip with me and making it one of the most memorable adventures I’ve ever experienced. It was truly a trip of a lifetime and I can not wait for our next trip wherever it may take us

Thanks to my wife, my mom, and my mother in law for taking on the challenge of a 7 day vacation with my two boys. They had a lot of fun doing something fun each day with the boys while we were gone - Natural Bridge Caverns, Natural Bridge Wildlife Park, WonderWorld, Landa Park, Morgan’s Wonderland, Splashway Waterpark, and Great Wold Lodge. Thank you for allowing Dad and I to take this trip and be able to experience this together. Truly so blessed to have each of you in our lives.

Thank you Dave aka YellaDog again for making this Live Hunt an awesome experience and thread. You’re an awesome friend and TBHer!!!

Thanks to Broadmouth Canyon Ranch for a first class operation and a perfect first elk hunt experience.

Thanks to each of you TBHera for the kind words and following along.

I will upload the video of our hunt once I find someone who wants to take on the challenge of editing and condensing 2 hours and 30 mins of footage to about 8-9 minutes.

Cheers and SWIG TIME!!

Comment

Home Sweet Home. But don’t change that channel. There’s a video in the making you’ll not want to miss.
                                Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                                X