Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBT View Post
    totally - medical/pharmaceutical advancements are super dumb and definitely part of a big global government conspiracy - can you believe the number of antibiotics they've got in circulation now?!?! it's almost as if doctors and scientists are constantly trying to come up with new ways to improve health and quality of life or something - I don't trust it man
    Is "quality of life" achieved through covering up symptoms related to underlying health issues, through the administration of drugs?

when was the last time you heard of a drug being administered to cure a chronic issue, without the doc warning you that you will have to take the meds for the remainder of your life?

pharma is in the business to make money. they offer cover-ups, not cures.

i want a family doctor who is interested in making me well, curing the ailment so that i don't have to live on meds, supporting pharma for the rest of my life.

do you really think pharma is in the business of healing people?

Comment

that's a cute little graphic - here is another one for you - infant mortality rates since the 1940's
      What a nice chart. Are you suggesting this trend is due solely to vaccines?

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
        What a nice chart. Are you suggesting this trend is due solely to vaccines?
        Of course not, it’s due to advances in modern medicine INCLUDING vaccinations

Comment

A lot of sheep on this site .

Comment

looks like this thread has turned into vaxer's bashing anti-vaxer's, who would have thought that would happen. Fear is a terrible thing and causes discord.

think for yourself - if you have peace about your stance, great. ultimately it's you who has to live with the decisions you make for your family...
            Last edited by topshot; 05-03-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Of course not, it’s due to advances in modern medicine INCLUDING vaccinations
              could be due to an understanding of bacteria, good plumbing, and fresh water.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                Is "quality of life" achieved through covering up symptoms related to underlying health issues, through the administration of drugs?

when was the last time you heard of a drug being administered to cure a chronic issue, without the doc warning you that you will have to take the meds for the remainder of your life?

pharma is in the business to make money. they offer cover-ups, not cures.

i want a family doctor who is interested in making me well, curing the ailment so that i don't have to live on meds, supporting pharma for the rest of my life.

do you really think pharma is in the business of healing people?
                Well...I thought I was out and now I'm back in. I am a pharmacist and I work for a pharma company that heals patients. We develop and yes, market antibiotics that CURE infections. Do we charge money for the antibiotics? Yes, we do so we can all have a job and develop more antibiotics when resistance emerges which it will always do! If you want to paint pharma as this evil empire just trying to take advantage of people then go ahead. But, try to actually learn from others that are on that side and maybe you will change your viewpoint. I am constantly amazed at the broad-brush generalization that are painted on this site.

Comment

could be due to an understanding of bacteria, good plumbing, and fresh water.
                  Not requiring a pregnant woman to perform hard labor to survive.
                  Sonograms
                  Awareness of smoking/drinking

Comment

I will only add this, we have a close friend (couple) and she is a Radiation Tech and she did her research and they do not vaccinate. Those two boys are the sickest kids I have ever seen in my life, and I have two boys myself. They are at the Dr all the time, I mean every 3-4 weeks and they always have something going on with an illness. It's disturbing to me and I correlate the non vaccination with the increase in illness.

However, I have a very close Dr friend and he says there is no correlation between the two. My nephew and niece are both Drs and the say it probably does positively correlate.

All three Drs are PRO Vaccine, FWIW

Comment

Just imagine if the majority of Americans held the same view as the anti-vaccination crowd.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen outside of multiple diseases that have been virtually non-existent in this country for quite some time making a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                        Well...I thought I was out and now I'm back in. I am a pharmacist and I work for a pharma company that heals patients. We develop and yes, market antibiotics that CURE infections. Do we charge money for the antibiotics? Yes, we do so we can all have a job and develop more antibiotics when resistance emerges which it will always do! If you want to paint pharma as this evil empire just trying to take advantage of people then go ahead. But, try to actually learn from others that are on that side and maybe you will change your viewpoint. I am constantly amazed at the broad-brush generalization that are painted on this site.

I agree with both. Research and medicines are required, no doubt. But pharma companies and doctors push medicine, it is a fact. Are the majority of doctors devoted to fix the underlying causes, no. They overwhelmingly prescribe medication to fix symptoms. There are so many other aspects to healing, starting first with diet.

A pill isn't the only thing that is going to make you happy. A vaccine may reduce your risk for one issue, but how many other issues is it causing? Just like those commercials you hear all day long that have a side effect list that takes up half the commercial.

Comment

I went to school with a couple classmates whose parents were anti-vaccine..
                          Those boys were sick ALL the time, AND were dumber than a box of rocks..
                          One of them was diagnosed with pretty much every acronym ever made, and this was back when adhd was just a kid being hyper.
                          One did end up in the medical profession developing medicine to cure the sickness and withdrawal conditions brought on by meth use.
                          Yeh, he cooked meth till he was caught.
                          I believe it is directly coorelated to his dumbass parents not giving them a chance by providing a household in which they could be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            I went to school with a couple classmates whose parents were anti-vaccine..
                            Those boys were sick ALL the time, AND were dumber than a box of rocks..
                            One of them was diagnosed with pretty much every acronym ever made, and this was back when adhd was just a kid being hyper.
                            One did end up in the medical profession developing medicine to cure the sickness and withdrawal conditions brought on by meth use.
                            Yeh, he cooked meth till he was caught.
                            I believe it is directly coorelated to his dumbass parents not giving them a chance by providing a household in which they could be healthy.
                            That’s rich right there lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I will only add this, we have a close friend (couple) and she is a Radiation Tech and she did her research and they do not vaccinate. Those two boys are the sickest kids I have ever seen in my life, and I have two boys myself. They are at the Dr all the time, I mean every 3-4 weeks and they always have something going on with an illness. It's disturbing to me and I correlate the non vaccination with the increase in illness.

However, I have a very close Dr friend and he says there is no correlation between the two. My nephew and niece are both Drs and the say it probably does positively correlate.

All three Drs are PRO Vaccine, FWIW

Please answer this, are they sick with the illnesses these vaccines are designed for?
                              Vaccines do not make you overall stronger to life. Some people have strong immune systems, some have immune systems that are in overdrive all the time, some have weak immune systems.

Comment

looks like this thread has turned into vaxer's bashing anti-vaxer's, who would have thought that would happen. Fear is a terrible thing and causes discord.

think for yourself - if you have peace about your stance, great. ultimately it's you who has to live with the decisions you make for your family...
                                X2. . I am usually one who avoids these topics of the forum because I tend to get too worked up if I comment. I am completely at peace with my family's thoughts and decisions on this topic and will politely agree to disagree on this topic with those I commented towards previously. It's early May and my energy is better spent chasing crappie with the kiddo!

AW - Out

Comment

Working...
                                X