Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can we get Texas to do this?

https://youtu.be/LxiTGFvE2Y4

Basically Florida is working to increase the penalties for riots, assaulting police, "peaceful protests" (that are anything but peaceful).

The objective is to stand behind the police with a "strong legislative response".

Anyone know how we can get Texas to do the same?

I am fairly certain there are plenty of laws in place to put rioters in prison for a long time. As long as the DA has the intestinal fortitude to do so...

Comment

Our legislature doesn't go back into session until next year, unless the Governor (and only the Governor) calls a special session. He won't do that, because he knows they'd vote down his stupid mask mandate.

Comment

First thing to do is vote out the RINO's and put real conservatives in office, starting with the governor. If we can do that, we don't need any new legislation. We just need to make it clear that we the people and our legislature and governor are 100% behind our LEO's. They have plenty laws and the LEO's can squash this crap like a bug if the hand-cuffs are removed... We wouldn't even have to say "sic-um!"

Comment

Stop turning blue?

Comment

Create a algorithm to influence people’s thoughts

Comment

I'm against it.

Treading on diminishing the rights to a peaceful assembly. A couple bad actors doesn't mean the entire thing is a riot.

#nonewlaws

I'd view this with the same fervor of someone trying to take apart the 2a law by law.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                I'm against it.

Treading on diminishing the rights to a peaceful assembly. A couple bad actors doesn't mean the entire thing is a riot.

#nonewlaws

I'd view this with the same fervor of someone trying to take apart the 2a law by law.
                Same. The laws exist. The problem is selectively pursuing them.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  I'm against it.

#nonewlaws

Well said!

Comment

With the proof of supplies and more and more organizational activities they should RICO these anarchists. I’m sure a case can be made.

Comment

Working...
                    X