Austinites Launch Effort to Force Mayor, City Council Members to Resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austinites Launch Effort to Force Mayor, City Council Members to Resign

According to the article they only need 66,000 signatures. Should be doable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hmmmmm, I wonder if they would be o.k. with some MAIL IN petition signatures?

Comment

Hope they are successful, the POS Mayor and his city council need to go. Ship them to Seattle or Portland where they can live in a radical liberal utopia.

Comment

If they don’t get that city On track At some point it will be a nation wide disgrace just like all other dem run cities.
          I hope that get what ever is needed

Comment

About time, the homeless camps are so ridiculous it's unreal, my guess is close to 100 tents under Lamar-Ben White overpasses, trash & debris everywhere. And this is just a small portion of what the mayor & council idiots have destroyed.

Comment

Well, if they're successful and they are forced to resign, who's gonna "fill their shoes" (to coin an old George Jones song)?? I could see forcing a recall election and replacement, but just to "make them resign" seems only part of the job... ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                About time, the homeless camps are so ridiculous it's unreal, my guess is close to 100 tents under Lamar-Ben White overpasses, trash & debris everywhere. And this is just a small portion of what the mayor & council idiots have destroyed.
                I agree, Windsor Park is overrun with the trashy camps.
                Google Windsor Park Austin Tx homeless video, it’ll make you sick.
                Last edited by Mertzon Man; 09-21-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  If they don’t get that city On track At some point it will be a nation wide disgrace just like all other dem run cities.
                  I hope that get what ever is needed
                  They got some freeway signs
                  Attached Files

Comment

i dont live there, wont live there.... but somebody mail send me some ballots so i can vote and mail them in,,, should not matter i live 300 miles away!!

Comment

Working...
                    X