Breonna Taylor night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    It wouldn’t have mattered if they would have charged them all, the reaction was going to be the same. None of this is over black lives especially at this point. It’s pure anarchism, the useless pos authorities in Portland gave this whole thing life and now everyone has to contend with it until it’s completely extinguished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Your absolutely right. These are useful idiots, nothing less. They don’t have a handfull of brain cells collectively. Master says burn **** they burn ****

Comment

On the bright side, all the NFL Thursday meetings deciding whose name to add to their helmets this weekend should be a short one.

Comment

It does not matter, if you are a minority and get shot by an LEO, no matter what you are doing or what you have done in the past or trying to do, the LEO is always in the wrong according the the MSM, pro sports figures and anyone left of center, especially if that person has a conviction or a felony list a mile long OR you are associating with a know felon.
        This is going on to "I am innocent no matter what I have done (felony or otherwise) or am doing at the time (resisting arrest, brandishing a weapon), and the one that shoots me is a murdered period."

If this offends someone, sorry.

Comment

Manufactured. Already video's of Uhauls dropping off riot supplies.

Most people have had enough of this. Especially the black community

Comment

They’re welcome to come riot in Matagorda

Comment

This is about as legit of a shoot as there can be. Witness corroboration that police announced and her bed mate was shooting at police and the warrant was well substantiated.

But man I guess if you are police you can’t miss, otherwise you are criminally negligible

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                This is about as legit of a shoot as there can be. Witness corroboration that police announced and her bed mate was shooting at police and the warrant was well substantiated.

But man I guess if you are police you can’t miss, otherwise you are criminally negligible
                That's what I read was confirmed as well. Apparently, it's correct to say the warrant was indeed a no-knock warrant, however, witness corroboration substantiated that the officers elected to knock and announce their presence anyway. Apparently, the boy friend himself admitted this as well. Therefore, the idea of it being a no-knock warrant is a moot point regardless.

The ordeal is tragic. I get that. I'm sure the girl was probably innocent and was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. With that said, shacking up with a known drug dealer should be considered risky business to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                  That's what I read was confirmed as well. Apparently, it's correct to say the warrant was indeed a no-knock warrant, however, witness corroboration substantiated that the officers elected to knock and announce their presence anyway. Apparently, the boy friend himself admitted this as well. Therefore, the idea of it being a no-knock warrant is a moot point regardless.

The ordeal is tragic. I get that. I'm sure the girl was probably innocent and was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. With that said, shacking up with a known drug dealer should be considered risky business to say the least.
                  As I understand it, the boyfriend who was shooting was not a drug dealer, it was her other boyfriend

Comment

You can now read the investigation files

Taylor was recorded on phone holding drug money
                    Taylor’s vehicle photographed in drug traffic
                    Taylor names on warrant
                    Taylor’s residence was under surveillance.

I wouldn’t call her innocent

Comment

The guy facing charges may have started slinging lead and launched a few rounds into neighboring apartments

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post

She was not innocent and he was not her first drug dealer boyfriend.
                        He boyfriend should be charged with her murder.

Comment

There is a 70 plus page investigation notes out there for those interested. She is involved heavily in the narcotics trading business

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            As I understand it, the boyfriend who was shooting was not a drug dealer, it was her other boyfriend
                            Or a bodyguard!!!
                            She was picking up huge amounts of cash for the guy in prison
                            And dishing it out for him , they do have her on prison taped conversations and telephone calls following his distribution instructions . Law enforcement officials from multiple agencies have her car being GPS tracked to known trap houses with drugs and cash being stored.
                            This is something the media propaganda machine knows and will never talk about because it doesn’t meet their agenda
                            Think I am just talking out my *** please go research this your self. The grand jury indictments are sealed to the media so you make your own judgment of the evidence
                            Glen beat me to this ^^^^^_^^^^
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-23-2020, 06:26 PM.

Comment

What I can't get past is why are they waiting until dark like cowards? If a person is truly that upset, then they will fight and riot during the daylight hours. If not it is just a bunch of opportunistic cowards wanting to destroy things.

Stack EM high...

Comment

And yet white liberals will make her out to be a hero and saint for the black community.

Comment

Working...
                                X