What kind of civil war might get going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of civil war might get going?

Interesting perspective. Idk, but I’m going to tend my garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

Trump winning is the worst case scenario...
    Can we swear him in tomorrow .

Comment

He just needs to stick to making games.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Trump winning is the worst case scenario...
        Can we swear him in tomorrow .
        Lol yeah it was obvious which side he prefers.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
          He just needs to stick to making games.
          ^^^too much time in his mother's basement.

The inability to even comprehend the alternate view of the extreme left is what has gotten us to where we are. Nobody on the right believes Trump is the greatest person or President ever. We simply agree with the policies he has put in place that tend to lean toward more individual freedom than against. No one I know would hire him as a spiritual counselor. But, this guy's entire premise is Republican's think he walks on water. When in truth, we abhor the destruction of the Constitution and Bill of Rights the left espouses. Trump is merely the creation of the left's ever moving march toward a pure democracy that ends in mob rule and the end of liberty.

Comment

People don't like/hate Trump, I don't really care if they do cause he has done more good things for the country as a whole than any president in my lifetime. Those that are angry about it need to remember Obama/Hillary gave us Trump just like Carter gave us Reagan.

Comment

Has anyone here heard Trump tell his supporters to take up arms?

Comment

"Republicans won’t be content with a win. They will burn every civil right they can find. Trump’s Hitler Youth-like “patriotic education” plan will become a reality."

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                  "Republicans won’t be content with a win. They will burn every civil right they can find. Trump’s Hitler Youth-like “patriotic education” plan will become a reality."

Go Trump

Comment

I hate how biased this article and the original scenarios were. None of them EVER imagine a Trump landslide. They have a Biden landslide but not a Trump one because that is unimaginable to them.

Comment

I’ll never get the 5 minutes back that I wasted reading that. Thanks OP

Comment

Yeah right! It’s the Republicans who want to uphold the constitution. Why do you think there all this BS about replacing RGB? The Dems are the ones who want to destroy the constitution. Who do you think will actually “burn every civil right they can find”? People need to wake the hell up!!!

Comment

This is a stupid article by some punk libtard that still lives with his mommy. Do you still live with your mommy.

Comment

What a stupid thing to say. 4 more years with both the Senate and House. Get used to it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

I couldn’t get a paragraph deep into that stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X