No announcement yet.

Prayers for Garguy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear things are still headed in the right direction for you. Praying for strength, comfort, perseverance, and God’s continued, complete, and supernatural healing for you. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

God is Good. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Comment

Great news Steve! I hear coffee with a lot of caffeine and carbonated beverages are good for kick-starting kidneys!! Keep up the good fight friend! You got about 3 weeks to get ready to help little David stick Jr.!

Comment

Great news GG. Hope you continue on the road to recovery.

Comment

Good news for sure, Steve.

God speed. Here's to a full recovery.

Comment

Great to hear the positive updates

Comment

Great to hear you're on the mend. Hurry up and get out there and go run them trail cams for us!

Comment

Glad you are feeling better and getting up and around. Will continue to pray for your recovery so you can get outta there before you catch something really bad.

Comment

Thrilled you are doing better. Continuing my prayers for you.

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Great news

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great news to hear, Steve. More prayers going up for you, brother.

Comment

Sending some prayers your way.

Comment

Only positive thoughts! Good luck to You and the Family. Glad to see the uptick ...

Comment

He's hearin' rumors that he may get to be home by the weekend! Will have to follow up with Dr's. next week for further stuff goin' on, but at least he's on the mend!! Praise the Lord!!

Comment

Working...
                                X