Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
    You still didn’t answer the question about why you are voting for biden
    I have stated numerous times I’m not voting for him but it doesn’t matter on GS. Because if you question our president, your a Bidenian.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        I have stated numerous times I’m not voting for him but it doesn’t matter on GS. Because if you question our president, your a Bidenian.
        So you have such hatred for Trump that you’ll regurgitate fabricated lies but also dislike Biden enough that you won’t vote for him?

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
          what the heck is going on? If one iota of that atlantic article is accurate, that is disgusting. Fox news is reporting that portions of the article are false but some parts are true. A president, particularly a republican president has to know you absolutely cannot disparage military members, especially since trump ducked his service.
          [ATTACH]1018084[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            B-O-N-E S-P-U-R-S = D-o-n-a-l-d T-r-u-m-p

Do you honestly not see the difference in what the President does and an actual Serviceman?

Geez
            And what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
              [ATTACH]1018084[/ATTACH]

This is why I absolutely cannot stand people that insist he dodged the draft. Zero respect for people that perpetuate lies willingly when the information is out there for everyone to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                This is why I absolutely cannot stand people that insist he dodged the draft. Zero respect for people that perpetuate lies willingly when the information is out there for everyone to find out.
                So he developed bone spurs when he was actually able to go to war? He was cleared physically 2 years prior!

That ain’t a lie.

Comment

Trump and the military

So he developed bone spurs when he was actually able to go to war? He was cleared physically 2 years prior!

That ain’t a lie.

Read the timeline, it was his first armed forces physical. That ain’t a lie nor is it a draft dodger behavior. Last response I’ll give you since you’ve now been made aware of all this and any further pushing of that narrative is on purpose, not out of not knowing.

If you can’t make the connection, no amount of non-lies are going to make you understand.

Last edited by SB09; 09-06-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                    And what did you do?

Comment

Trump has the tendency to say some disrespectful things and his comments regarding McCain were something he shouldn't have said period.
                      McCain deserved respect for his service and regardless of his chicken **** support of the liberal agenda Trump showed his *** on that one.
                      That said the difference between us and the liberal whiners is if Trump loses the election we won't be blocking streets and shutting down businesses with cry baby protests.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        So you have such hatred for Trump that you’ll regurgitate fabricated lies but also dislike Biden enough that you won’t vote for him?
                        I do not hate Anyone!!! What lies are you talking about? And I won’t not vote for either of those fools. 2016 was first time I have not voted and looks like the same again.

Comment

That ain’t a lie.
                          Just stop it!!

Stop it now...address Hiden's service & why he isn't a hero to brag upon today.

SERIOUSLY!! FO if you aren't going to address the counter...please preach how Hiden is the NOW Hero in your stupid fictitious super hero future utopia!!

I try to stick up for you??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Just stop it!!

SERIOUSLY!! FO if you aren't going to address the counter...please preach how Hiden is the NOW Hero in your stupid fictitious super hero future utopia!!

I have never once applauded Biden’s service. I pointed out that President Trump avoided service very clearly!

I wouldn’t vouch for Biden at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              All Biden voters are pedophiles if I have the be a racist for who I voted for...
                              Didn’t President Trump wish Maxwell, well?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Just stop it!!

Paul, this joker was one of the very first people I put on my ignore list years ago! He's very adept at arguing just for the sake of stirring the pot and never contributed anything of value to this forum. I took him of a while back, and was quickly reminded why I had put him on my ignore list in the first place. Wouldn't see his drivel if folks did not quote him. And he for sure has never posted anything worth repeating or quoting.

Comment

Working...
                                X