Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Prayers sent for your Dad, Rubicon.

While we're at it, my Dad just tested positive at his nursing home yesterday. Presently showing no symptoms but definitely not a youngster. Lifelong hunter. Earliest hunting memory for me with him is in a duck blind when I was three. Would appreciate prayers for him.
    Prayers sent for your father and OP's father.

Comment

sent

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I would get a lawyer if they refused to give my parents this treatment.
        My buddy's 80 year old dad was in the same boat and tried this treatment starting Tuesday. He got better every day and mowed his yard yesterday! Its worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your dad!

Comment

I’m just seeing this. I sure wish we weren’t all going through this mess. TBH was there in prayer for my son Tyler when he had it early on, and they really didn’t know how to treat it. I will pray for your dad and tradtiger’s as well. Please continue to update us when you can. God bless.

Comment

Continued prayers for your Dad.

Comment

Praying for recovery and the family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for your Dad Rubicon. And for all the other family of members. I wish this stuff you just go away.

Comment

Prayers sent for full recoveries.

This CV-19 is getting real.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Wanted to update yall:

They are moving him to a different floor as he seems to be improving and they want him to have a little more opportunity to get up and walk around/be independent. We are still waiting for the plasma to arrive and should be there by this evening or tomorrow. He seems to be in better spirits, so I want to thank yall again for your well wishes. It seems to be working.

If yall or any of yall have family or friends that have donated/are planning to donate plasma, I want to personally thank yall for that. While its efficacy is not well studied for this particular virus, it showed promise for SARS (2002) and MERS. So it has given my family and I hope, which is an awesome thing in this time. I will update yall again a day or so after he has received the plasma to give report.
                          Last edited by rubicon51; 07-12-2020, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Prayers for your Dad

Comment

Great news I’ll keep him in my prayers

Comment

Glad to hear he's doing better & thanks for the update...sure wish more Dr's would give the nebulizer / budesonide coming out of the gates instead of waiting for plasma. Not like it will hurt anything for most folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X