ISO trad gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO trad gear

Not wanting to break the bank on something I MAYNOT stick to... I been shooting a compound for 12 years and love it.. but Im wanting to switch up to the old struggle stick... I have a bow already , but I’m needing a shooting tab , quiver and maybe some arrows... also field points of diff weight.., I need to find out what my
    Bow likes...
    I plan to hunt with the struggle stick for Javi and hogs and eventually if I’m good enough I’ll hunt with it exclusively.
    Again I’ll pay for whatever y’all don’t use.. pm me...
    thank y’all so much !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post

Your thread is already at the top. Bumping it isn't gonna put it any higher.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What you're needing isn't going to "break the bank" 3rivers has everything you need and more. Go with aluminum arrows. 2016's with a 125gr head fly great out of my 43# grizzly.

Comment

I’m the complete opposite, I just got out of trad hunting after years of shooting only that. Bought my first compound last year and I’m living it . I kept most of my trad stuff just not sure I’d get rid of it just yet I don’t know maybe?? Huge difference between the two methods . I see your a pretty far from me , so you ever come towards Rosenberg or Houston areas?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Your thread is already at the top. Bumping it isn't gonna put it any higher.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

BUMP [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
                I’m the complete opposite, I just got out of trad hunting after years of shooting only that. Bought my first compound last year and I’m living it . I kept most of my trad stuff just not sure I’d get rid of it just yet I don’t know maybe?? Huge difference between the two methods . I see your a pretty far from me , so you ever come towards Rosenberg or Houston areas?

Pm sent

Comment

I can’t get rid of these arrows the are Easton traditional 400’s and tuned for my recurve . I can take hogs all day up to 25 yards. With the recurve I won’t shoot further than that . I do have a New leather arm guard and glove I don’t use . Send me your address in the PM and I’ll send them to you if you want.

Comment

Working...
                  X