Hunting 5days,4nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting 5days,4nights

Well I will be leaveing turkey day about 11:00pm to go on a 5day4night hunt in paris,tx for the elusive whitetail and some porkers, wish me luck as I need it, since I havent harvested a darn thing this year and I really need to harvest something so the wife keeps letting me go hunting, I will be hunting the WMA so hope everyone has a great holiday and I hope I come back with full coolers. Good Luck to the rest of yall and I will update you when I get back.

good luck man,ive been skunked also this year too

Comment

I'm ashamed to admit it, but have accepted it. I have lost both a piggie and a doe this year. After over 15 years of bowhunting, and have never lost an animal until this year. So my freezer is bare as well. Good luck up in N.E. Texas, I wish you the best of luck. I'll be staying here local,(Vine) but am also giving it my all from thursday 'til sunday.

Comment

Heading to go on a mule deer hunt right after thanksgiving dinner..
        should be a great weekend with the rut on and no moon!
        good luck to all!

Comment

take your camera.

Comment

I got a list of things and I am taking 2 cameras hopefully come back with some pic sof me holding a deer or just pics of wildlife.

Comment

Just got home!

Well guys I just got home and it was a great week out there hunting I saw some bucks antlers locked up a good 12 point and a 8 point there was also a lil 6 point and the same 8 point locked up later that day about 75 yards away too far for a bow shot, I saw probably half dozen does, we did some hog hunting as well I shot a good 125IB hog but I hit it back in from of the back legs and it took till the next day to find it, but it was like freezing the night before so it was still good and ready to be gutted and frozen, out of the 3 people that went no one got any deers but the deer where sure moving and still doing pretty good rutting. Well I gotta go shower and get unpacked sorry for the punctuation on this but I am in a hurry. Update you later. Thanks AJ

Comment

Working...
              X