Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Hunting on Caddo National Grasslands Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Comment

Well when u go next text me ,I meet up with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by romulan View Post
        thanks guys! I went today for the last bowhunt of the season there didn’t see anything - but i did talk to a guy that lives nearby - really nice and gave me some pointers. He said that the small plot of land on the southwestern side of coffee mill lake that’s across the street on cr 2700 is a good spot. Said that the private land next to it has deer that moves across from ng lands to his little pond early in the morning - also said he saw a buck chasing does there too
        smh

Comment

Originally posted by explorer1 View Post
          Well when u go next text me ,I meet up with ya.
          Thanks! I'll take you up on that - appreciate the help

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            smh

You might as well give up. Since the development of the W.W.W., there will be no secrets, anywhere, for anything. All things will be exposed. You can thank Al Gore for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
              Thanks guys! I went today for the last bowhunt of the season there didn’t see anything - but I did talk to a guy that lives nearby - really nice and gave me some pointers. He said that the small plot of land on the southwestern side of Coffee Mill Lake that’s across the street on CR 2700 is a good spot. Said that the private land next to it has deer that moves across from NG lands to his little pond early in the morning - also said he saw a buck chasing does there too
              I tried it the other day- either they moved out or something else - wasn't as productive as what I was told - probably a wild goose chase

Comment

I don't gun hunt on public land and I haven't been up there since last turkey season but the area between Bois d'arc Creek and Coffee Mill lake ain't bad but you gotta hoof it a ways.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been wanting to go out there for a long time, but didn't want to be that guy that walks up on other hunters ruining their setup.

Any useful advise for a novice hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by TC_ View Post
                    I have been wanting to go out there for a long time, but didn't want to be that guy that walks up on other hunters ruining their setup.

Just go out there and have fun. You might be able to avoid folks by walking in where nobody else is parked. Seeing other hunters is all part of the deal.

Comment

nice pig

Comment

No deer there. Had cameras up all season. Haven't seen a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TC_ View Post

don't go on the weekends, too many guns for my liking.

Comment

Any activity so far this season?

Comment

Has anyone hunted Caddo near ladonia?

Comment

Gonna head up there Saturday and check it out.

Much shorter drive than spending 5 hrs in the Jeep getting down to Twin Buttes.

Comment

Working...
                                X