This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
    Jaylon just got his long term extension, good to see that one get done. We will have one of the best linebacker cores in the league for years to come with him and LVE
    Good guy. He definitely deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
      And he didn't have to hold out to get it! He stayed out of trouble, worked hard, and is a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post

Yup glad to see him in a star for years to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          The news is reporting that Zeke and his agent feels "disrespected" by Jerry's joking comment of "Zeke who". I'm betting Jerry feels disrespected by Zeke for holding out and demanding to renegotiate his contract when he still has 2 years remaining on his current contract. Plus the Cowboys have stood by Zeke through all his off field antics and 6 game suspension. I say let him sit for a while. Maybe he will realize that the $16,000,000 he is set to earn in the next 2 years is more than he will make otherwise.
          Agreed 100%.

Zeke is not honoring his contract and he has the GALL to feel disrespected?

What if Jerry decides not to honor the contract when Zeke decides to come back?

JJ: Zeke, we think we overpaid you on your rookie deal. We want you to work for 50% of your contract agreement. Cool? If not, stay in Cabo.

Zeke: But...but....but....Mista Jerry...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            If a 4th round pick, can replace the production of a #4 overall pick, the Cowboys should be roasted for wasting a #4 overall pick on a player whose production, at least hypothetically, could be gotten in middle rounds of the draft.

I don't think that's the case. But, if it is...
            Actually if it is then the Cowboys struck gold, they either have a two headed monster or some really good trade bait, win win.

Comment

Zeke who?

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                Agreed 100%.

Zeke is not honoring his contract and he has the GALL to feel disrespected?

What if Jerry decides not to honor the contract when Zeke decides to come back?

JJ: Zeke, we think we overpaid you on your rookie deal. We want you to work for 50% of your contract agreement. Cool? If not, stay in Cabo.

Zeke: But...but....but....Mista Jerry...
                Not trying to take up for Zeke but he has every right to renegotiate his contract after 3 years, it is in the CBA that the players and owners agreed on.

Comment

Jaylon's contract is reportedly 5 years $65 million

Comment

Better drop #50 and secure #55 for awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                      Jaylon just got his long term extension, good to see that one get done. We will have one of the best linebacker cores in the league for years to come with him and LVE
                      I wonder if Jerrah is trying to make a statement with this signing? One that says come to work, stay out of trouble and perform and you’ll get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        I wonder if Jerrah is trying to make a statement with this signing? One that says come to work, stay out of trouble and perform and you’ll get paid.

Trying?? Jerry's opening comments were some of the most passive aggressive comments i've ever heard from an owner / gm directed directly to a hold out. Mr. Jones was sending a very direct message, indirectly.

Comment

Trying?? Jerry's opening comments were some of the most passive aggressive comments i've ever heard from an owner / gm directed directly to a hold out. Mr. Jones was sending a very direct message, indirectly.
                          I didn’t see any coverage of it except for a headline on ESPN. It’s clear he values players who do it the right way.

Comment

We had the opportunity to listen to the announcement on The Ticket in DFW. I actually felt kind of bad for young Mr. Smith. It was awkward to listen to, at least for me.

Comment

We had the opportunity to listen to the announcement on The Ticket in DFW. I actually felt kind of bad for young Mr. Smith. It was awkward to listen to, at least for me.
                              Dude is getting 13 mil/year, why feel bad?

Comment

Just checking in to see if Zeke still sucks and is replaceable by a 4th round pick who had a decent preseason game?

Looks like the answer is still yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X