Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not trying to add insult to injury, but Texas is last in the Big 12 in total Defense, and passing defense.

Passing defense they have the #9 team beat by 60 yards per game avg

I even read this is statistically the worst defense ever at Texas? Is that true?

Obligatory - we suck as well

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      Can't quite get on board with this. Texas can't seem to run up the score on anyone and Aggie will not lose to Ole Miss.

LSU 52- MSU 20
      UT-34-Kansas 24
      Ole Miss 21-A&M 28
      I can agree with that! Wildcard for me is the UGA loss and Florida State loss. Can Auburn bounce back after a bye week? Those two losses keep them in the chase with 1 loss, but they gotta run the table.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        I'm not trying to add insult to injury, but Texas is last in the Big 12 in total Defense, and passing defense.

I even read this is statistically the worst defense ever at Texas? Is that true?

All true.

Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          Why is SC magically going to be tough now? Because their 3rd string qb led an upset of UGA?
          Probably the same reason Texas was worried at the time about Oklahoma State?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Statistically maybe the worse right now but they've already played the only two big boy teams they'll play (until OU again, I know) and their stats will improve.
            Need to roll KU, TH does not need this to be a close game, his window of opportunity with Sam is quickly closing.

Ag's played poorly against Auburn, have not played bad in the two losses to the #1's.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              Probably the same reason Texas was worried at the time about Oklahoma State?
              Negative. Oklahoma State has owned Texas the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Statistically maybe the worse right now but they've already played the only two big boy teams they'll play (until OU again, I know) and their stats will improve.
                Need to roll KU, TH does not need this to be a close game, his window of opportunity with Sam is quickly closing.

Ag's played poorly against Auburn, have not played bad in the two losses to the #1's.
                Texas has played 4 top 25 offenses including #1 so far and has 2 more left on the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Texas has played 4 top 25 offenses including #1 so far and has 2 more left on the schedule.
                  True but the Texas D is not the worst in the b12 and I’m speculating the end of season stats will not be as bad as the current ones.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    True but the Texas D is not the worst in the b12 and I’m speculating the end of season stats will not be as bad as the current ones.
                    I hope you're right but man have they looked bad at times. Some of that is due to an insane amount of injuries.

Comment

another mid week GAME DAY

ULL (4-2) @ Arky State (3-3) at 6:30pm tonight ESPNU

for the Cajuns to secure a WIN, they need to feed ASU a heavy dose of the rushing attack (ranked 2nd nationally at 6.85 yds per rush)

Comment

Oregon? 4 B1G teams?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Oregon?
                          I don't think they've allowed a touchdown since getting beat by Auburn.

Tigers lost their leading RB.
                          Time for Edgerrin James nephew DJ Williams to step up.
                          War Eagle, kid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	djw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	24595899

Comment

Not just cause my team sucks at them.....Stats are irrelevant in today’s college football.

Comment

I know what you're saying but I can't totally agree. If your D is giving up less than 10 points a game your record is going to be pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	c1bc0e71bc0ec7938f47a5ece8e27f8d.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	24595900

Go Tigers

Comment

Working...
                                X