LEO and LivePD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEO and LivePD

My Mother-in-law has been spending weekends at our house so that Jennie doesn't have to stay with her at her house....she LOVES LivePD. So I've learned a newfound respect for law enforcement and mostly I learned why I would make it on the force about a week....maybe.

Here is the way I would handle things that I've seen on this show:

Guy on 4-wheeler, riding wheelie and slowing down to hang the finger to the cop chasing him....pit maneuver or just a bumper rush. Run him over and not even slow down.

Hootrats in car talking **** to cop who told them to go home...drag out the closest one to me and beat him with a nightstick.

Guy trying to bribe cop with pizza....take the bribe, eat the pizza and then write him the ticket anyhow just for being stupid enough to bribe a cop with a pizza.

Guy wouldn't tell cop his name....taze him until he remembers.

Guy runs from a stolen car....shoot him in the legs and then taze him just because.

Guy gets pulled over with dope, a gun and his 7mo old son....shoot him in the balls so he can't make anymore kids and then taze him for good measure. Take his son and give him to some nice family.

Guy in Williamson County, high on meth, trying to get into a house with a woman in it and when cops showed up, he said he was "just trying to get laid"...shoot him between the eyes, twice.

Soooo, my hat is off to you gentlemen that go out there everyday and have to deal with idiots. Some of you act like *******s, but when you deal with *******s all day, it probably tends to rub off. Seriously, though, that's a tough job that I'd never do. I think you have to really care for people.....and I just don't.

I like the way you think. If you ever change your mind, I would sign up for a ride along.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I'm pretty sure the Rangers have that game under control, so I can change the channel.
      It always amazes me the stupidity those officers put up with.

Comment

Curt, Curt, Curt!

You ain't right, but I agree with your style! Can I be your patrol partner?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Curt, Curt, Curt!

You ain't right, but I agree with your style! Can I be your patrol partner?
          Sure. Can you swing an ax handle? Are you willing to use it on persons of any age, race, religion or nationality simply for questioning our authority? If 'yes' to both questions, we're gonna make a helluva duo.

Comment

I also watch LivePD and Im amazed at the level of stupidity out there that cops deal with day after day. Much respect for LEO.
            I saw one episode on a traffic stop the guy would not comply & exit the vehicle upon request. He actually pushed the officer & told him to stop touching him & he refused to exit the vehicle. Cop ended up tazing him sitting in his car.

Comment

I think the same way. I scream at the screen "shoot em"

Comment

I like the way you think. Unfortunately it’s frowned upon.

Comment

Sometimes it's a lot easier and safer to just shoot'em.

Comment

U think like I do!

Comment

Watch body cam... crazy stuff on that one

Comment

Ask Glen on here about when he was head of Austin's DWI division. So many drunks urinated in his back seat that he hardly even noticed the smell any more. Yuk!

Comment

I'm retired now but maybe I can make some calls and get you a teaching spot at our academy!

I wish!

Comment

We would have less problems if you could police like that now days
                            Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            Ask Glen on here about when he was head of Austin's DWI division. So many drunks urinated in his back seat that he hardly even noticed the smell any more. Yuk!
                            I had one pee in front of the PC judge once. I asked her to see us before the night dockett. She refused and he could no longer hold it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep! I watch it a lot too, about half of them at least need a nightstick against the head! It drives me nuts! There is no way I could put up with half of what they do. I am not a violent aggressive guy at all, these people make me want to hurt them.

While I know there were some issues with the way police work was done in the 70s, I really think we need to rewind 40yrs and get peoples head right. This is why cops get shot so often, no respect for them and the cops have to put up with so much without reacting, and cant escalate till bullets are flying. Puts them at a huge disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X