• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Maybe not, but it will seem that way
    I jinxed us all

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
      I jinxed us all
      I also did it earlier in the thread. Labor Day, dove season, CFB... it’s going to slow down but it will eventually start moving again.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
        Hey guys,

I'm in outside sales and wear a hat everyday. My hats are looking a little grungy so it's time to put a few new ones in the rotation. I'm wondering if anyone works for a company or owns a company that has a unique cap. I like the Richardson caps for the most part, generally like the neon colors and blacks grays or whites, but interested in anything that looks sharp. Happy to buy and pay for shipping. Let me know if you guys have anything. I appreciate it.
        Here's a Neon for you ..................
        Attached Files

Comment

How do I get added to the mailing list?

Hello, my name is Craig. I have a hat addiction.....

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
            How do I get added to the mailing list?

Hello, my name is Craig. I have a hat addiction.....
            Go pick up the box from Bowhica and immediately deliver it to Honeybee...

that should do it

Comment

Anyone can be on the list Witchgrass - there ya go...in a few years you'll be set!

Bowhica
              HoneyBee
              17ncs
              Chickenwilly
              Tauzin22
              JMW
              HillCoBowHunter
              Txhunter90
              Macguyverberry
              Powertool1994
              Ultralite09
              Stephenc
              Texanduke
              mdnabors
              LROSE
              Colonel_Reb
              SHSU18
              drbonner
              hwy84
              Lukeduke
              MattN33
              yotethumper
              Smith2001
              AntlersBoy
              jcoffin
              Witchgrass

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                Go pick up the box from Bowhica and immediately deliver it to Honeybee...

that should do it
                Thats the truth!

If I was not within 3/4 months of getting it I'd almost think about letting you have my spot.

Comment

Took one hat. Added 5, stickers and some NWTF swag from the banquet.
                  This is easy for me to say as I have what everyone is waiting for, but understand others waited months for the box to get to them and never complained.
                  Circumstances in our everyday lives can delay things being done. Even mailing a box of free hats that we all agreed to help move along.

Free. Hats.

If you’re willing to get ticked off for someone dragging their feet, send me your address and I’ll eventually send you a gift card for $20 so you can go buy your own hats. Then you can get off the list. Take a breath and relax. It’s a box of hats.

Love you all. It’s leaving for Honey Bee tomorrow. I’ll be sure to post a picture of it in the outbox so I don’t get my @ss whooped at Nanza.

Last of the Bowhicans

Comment

Great, great ,great...I have not noticed anyone getting ticked off though? Just a little tame banter from ATC.

I for one consider this important. I have a lot of friends in TEXAS, most I have never met, and getting a cap or two from TEXAS means something to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                      Took one hat. Added 5, stickers and some NWTF swag from the banquet.
                      This is easy for me to say as I have what everyone is waiting for, but understand others waited months for the box to get to them and never complained.
                      Circumstances in our everyday lives can delay things being done. Even mailing a box of free hats that we all agreed to help move along.

Free. Hats.

If you’re willing to get ticked off for someone dragging their feet, send me your address and I’ll eventually send you a gift card for $20 so you can go buy your own hats. Then you can get off the list. Take a breath and relax. It’s a box of hats.

Love you all. It’s leaving for Honey Bee tomorrow. I’ll be sure to post a picture of it in the outbox so I don’t get my @ss whooped at Nanza.

Last of the Bowhicans

Well said. The funny part is the person the most impatient is at the bottom of the list!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                        I don't think anyone waiting is ticked off or worked up about it. Just occasionally applying the reigns as a reminder tis all.

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                        Well said. The funny part is the person the most impatient is at the bottom of the list!
                        Not impatient, just trying to get it moving. It shouldn't take longer than a week to take a hat and drop the box off at the post office. Especially, when there are a bunch of people waiting.
                        Last edited by yotethumper; 08-27-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I admit my intentions were to meet up with some TBH folks in BCS and deliver the box to HoneyBee. Failed.

She’s on her way out.

Kisses.

Comment

Admit it, you sang it in your head when you read this meme.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

https://thehuntersightstore.com

Comment

Working...
                                X