Dallas Steakhouse - Need Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al bernaits from your list.

Town Hearth is absolutely the best if you want another recommendation.

Comment

Al Biernat’s

Comment

I really like Bob’s. Al Beirnet’s is fabulous! I can’t remember if I ever had a steak there. But, I have eaten there 3-4 times and it’s great!!!!

Comment

Als from the list but papa's brothers is probably edges it out in my opinion and is slightly less expensive as well.

I'll say that before I ate there I was expecting a steakhouse version of Papacitos. Not at all what it is. It's a legit top tier stakehouse.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by JBJTX81; 11-22-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Of those you listed, I still like Bob’s Chophouse best. They’re unpretentious and do a GREAT Pittsburg crust. I go back time and time again. That said, I understand your wife’s wanting to try something new as I enjoy new culinary experiences as much as anybody (and decidedly more than my husband!)

When I travel, I tend to enjoy local, chef-owned restaurants where the chef’s signature sets them apart from the more formulaic steak houses. In Dallas, that means Dean Fearing’s or anything by Stephen Pyles for us. In addition to this, there are two other steak restaurants I’ve been wanting to try: Chamberlain’s Steak and Chophouse and Knife Dallas. Don’t know much about them so if you decide to veer from your list and give one of them a try, I’d sure be interested in your unbiased review!

Comment

Chophouse in downtown Dallas is very good.

Comment

Check out a place called Haywire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                  My Wife will be attending the Dallas Safari Club show with me again in early January.

We usually treat ourselves to Bob’s, but she wants to try something new.

Which of the steakhouses below do prefer, and why?

The Capital Grille
                  Del Frisco’s
                  Al Beirnat’s
                  Perry’s

Thank you all in advance, hope to see some fellow TBHr’s at the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    3Forks or Del Friscos
                    agree

Comment

Pappas Bros - treat her to some Louis XIII Rare Cask cognac and show her that you really love her.

Comment

Check out Fearing’s in the Ritz Carlton or go to Nick and Sams

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Only one mentioned that made best steak list

And if perry's, pork chop over steak without a doubt

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          That pork chop is life changing

Comment

Pappas Bros has been my favorite steakhouse in Dallaas

Comment

I personally like bobs the most for cost and quality of steak. But the nicest steak house in Dallas is nick and sams for ambiance. You should check out town hearth also it’s a cool spot. I’ve been to every nice steak house in dfw for work

Comment

Al Biernat’s is the best I have had. Trulucks is really good and so is Eddie V’s if you want to add some seafood to the menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X