X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    That better not be what Rip was talking about taking care of himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only reasoning for this is the tag line for this season was “Everybody pays”. With the exception of the oldest brother dying in season 1 nobody on the ranch has died. If you go by the premise of its SOA on horses then they’re due to kill off someone in the inner circle. And of the Star power in the main cast Loyd is just a prime target for a trip to the train station.

Again I hope I’m wrong but based off all that I think it’s not a forgone conclusion, only 120hrs till we find out [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So it appears the 6666’s were for sale last year…

https://youtu.be/hA0S6B6IFHg

And as far as who called for the hit on the Duttons, did Malcom Beck truly die? We never saw his last breath.

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
        So it appears the 6666’s were for sale last year…

And as far as who called for the hit on the Duttons, did Malcom Beck truly die? We never saw his last breath.

May already been mentioned but sheridan was part of the group that bought the 6666

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by bakin7005; 11-30-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
            I will be darned I thought that was Wilford Brimmly but he died in 2020. Man I was all mistaken even in the series of the Ranch on netflix. Learn something everyday.
            Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
              Either that or Walker is finally sent there.

I just got a bad feeling Loyd is train station bound. Fifth episode and like some have stated it’s been a slow start this season [emoji2371]

No way....he wears the brand.

Comment

I think Rainwater was mistaken when he called Monica a warrior. He had to have meant whiner..

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                  No way....he wears the brand.

So did Wade Morrow and he got a one way ticket in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                    Either that or Walker is finally sent there.

I just got a bad feeling Loyd is train station bound. Fifth episode and like some have stated it’s been a slow start this season [emoji2371]

Since when did the 6666's become a orphanage for castaway cowboys?

I liked the 1st 3 seasons but this 4th season is getting rediculous. Rip's character is becoming unbearable, as is Taylor Sheridan's character. I've been on ranches from one side of this state to the other and have never met people who talk to other people like that....its the phony b.s that is making it almost unwatchable.

Monica and Kacey leaving the lap of luxury to go back to the reservation was a stretch.

The son of the largest landowner in the state's has a child born out of wedlock with a short-term girlfriend and he doesent hear a word from here until months after the child is born? Gimme a break...she would have been hitting him up for $$$ around every turn. He also turning a practical stranger ( his dad ) into a room mate is also preposterous.

Rip won't allow fighting but he will allow two derelict bucklebunnies who arn't on the payroll to live rent free in the bunkhouse.....yeah right.

I could go on but I'm highly disappointed in this seasons start past the 1st 10 min of episode 1
                    Last edited by txtrophy85; 11-30-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post

I liked the 1st 3 seasons but this 4th season is getting rediculous. Rip's character is becoming unbearable, as is Taylor Sheridan's character. I've been on ranches from one side of this state to the other and have never met people who talk to other people like that....its the phony b.s that is making it almost unwatchable.

Monica and Kacey leaving the lap of luxury to go back to the reservation was a stretch.

The son of the largest landowner in the state's has a child born out of wedlock with a short-term girlfriend and he doesent hear a word from here until months after the child is born? Gimme a break...she would have been hitting him up for $$$ around every turn. He also turning a practical stranger ( his dad ) into a room mate is also preposterous.

I could go on but I'm highly disappointed in this seasons start past the 1st 10 min of episode 1
                      Guess that’s Hollywood for ya [emoji2371]

Comment

Rip won't allow fighting but he will allow two derelict bucklebunnies who arn't on the payroll to live rent free in the bunkhouse.....yeah right.

I mean, I get what you’re saying. But it’s a tv show

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Cool to see “Uncle Bud” from Urban Cowboy there with Mr Welch as well. I thought Barry Corbin had died. Almost didn’t recognize him. Can’t miss that voice though.
                          That voice is unmistakable except in one role-Roscoe in Lonesome Dove. There’s a good chance I’ve watched LD more than anyone on this earth and I never put two and two together! Heck, I kept thinking of the vet, Dale, on The Ranch. A little Googling tells me he is from Lamesa and a Tx Tech grad. Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                            I mean, I get what you’re saying. But it’s a tv show
                            Lmfao his analyses is spot on bro he’s been on ranches all across texas

Comment

I was under the impression that the buckle bunnies are working for the ranch as well...they have been riding with the group during work..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I was under the impression that the buckle bunnies are working for the ranch as well...they have been riding with the group during work..

Well then I want to see blondie get the brand![emoji15]

She’s annoying as hell, but **** if she ain’t put together…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X