No announcement yet.

Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movement for us was classic thanksgiving pattern. First and last hour of light. Saw a few mature deer but mostly younger bucks. Mornings better than evening More and more scrapes every day though. The pot is starting to boil

Comment

Congrats on all the trophy’s taken. The 8 is definitely a deer of a lifetime.

Comment

Those are some great bucks Rex. Congrats to the hunters. That is an 8 of a lifetime.

Comment

Wow these are some outstanding bucks, MY DREAM TO HARVEST A GREY GHOST FROM MEX. good luck fellas keep updating.
          Anyone know of a management hunt possibility?
          Last edited by Mconner; 11-30-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Great bucks - congrats to the hunters. I hope the tequila is flowing.

We are rolling south on the 9th to kick off our season. I’ve been packing for a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made my first deer trip to the other side this past weekend. It's easy to see why you guys do it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

VIVA [emoji1166][emoji1166][emoji1166]

Comment

you boys are getting it done south of the border. congrats to everyone on some dang fine bucks thus far!

Comment

Come on mid-December..........great deer guys/gals, keep up the good work.

Rwc

Comment

VIVA indeed Dean. You got a good year going. Congrats!

Comment

Our outfitter claims he still hasn't gotten our tags.... Is anyone else having problems getting tags for Coahulia?

Comment

Nice deer Dean,bet ur pup is happy.

Comment

How do you guys go about finding lease information in Mexico?

Comment

Wow great deer

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Our outfitter claims he still hasn't gotten our tags.... Is anyone else having problems getting tags for Coahulia?
                                No problems here.

Comment

Working...
                                X