Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpaceX Launch

It is happening. Launch in one minute.

Man it was pretty awesome. The new rocket looks great. It’s a huge difference from the shuttle and old rockets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was amazing to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It sucks that Obama scratched our space program.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

What amazes me is the booster rockets come down and land on a barge, UTB!!!!

Comment

It takes some balls of Titanium to strap yourself to an experimental Rocket.. Those are some Brave men.. Much respect!!!!!! I was covered in goose bumps watching that.. It even choked me up a little..

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                It sucks that Obama scratched our space program.
                Why? I'd much rather see private industry driving it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  It takes some balls of Titanium to strap yourself to an experimental Rocket.. Those are some Brave men.. Much respect!!!!!! I was covered in goose bumps watching that.. It even choked me up a little..
                  Right? Was thinking the same the whole time... you're sitting on a whole lot of boom that's going on the teams first manned flight

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                    Right? Was thinking the same the whole time... you're sitting on a whole lot of boom that's going on the teams first manned flight
                    You aint kidding about the boom..
                    633,600 lbs of liquid oxygen and 272,000 lbs of refined kerosene would be one hail of an explosion!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      Why? I'd much rather see private industry driving it.

Gary
                      Why? Because there are a lot of things to be learned along with technology advancements that come from a space program and under the Obama administration we were stagnant.
                      I don't necessarily have a problem with private industry being involved but they didn't do it alone and I think this is one area where the govt should be involved.

Comment

I disagree. Very few things our government is involved in is done in an efficient or effective manner.

Gary

Comment

I disagree. Very few things our government is involved in is done in an efficient or effective manner.

Gary
                          Well it got us to the moon and you do understand the govt spent about 5 billion on this program as well as investments.

Comment

In the 60s our government was not as far gone as it is now.

Gary

Comment

In the 60s our government was not as far gone as it is now.

Gary
                              We are talking about Elon Musk and Google you know. I guess we will see how it plays out over time

Comment

Working...
                              X