X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Grown Men So Scared of Snakes?

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scared like a big ol baby. Sure as hell am. I just don’t like them. Never have and honestly just freak me out. They are beautiful creatures just not for me ������

Comment

I don’t know but it sure is fun messing with those that are terrified of them.

Comment

My two brothers in law FINALLY let two snakes live in recent encounters...been working on them for YEARS. I love snakes. Full disclosure...venomous in or near my house DO NOT get a pass though.

Comment

I am with onetondodge on this one. I do not even buy in to that old adage, "the only good snake is a dead snake". They all give me hey jeebies! .........cC

Comment

I shoot all snakes, only good one is a dead one in my book.

Comment

Heck, I had an hour and a half standoff with an 18" rat snake today. I finally won lol

Comment

Not all grown men are scared of snakes.
                Attached Files

Comment

No idea but I have run into several over the years. I have a friend who is petrified of snakes but loves lizards that’s the one I don’t understand.

Comment

Because we are men..

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
                      Scared like a big ol baby. Sure as hell am. I just don’t like them. Never have and honestly just freak me out. They are beautiful creatures just not for me ������
                      Yep same here

Comment

My BIL is deathly afraid, King Cobra or Green grass snake no matter, he thinks they're all going to kill him...

Comment

I personally like them...but I’m pretty sure we as humans/mammals have evolved to be scared of serpents. Goes back to when we were little monkeys swinging from the trees and we were snake food!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know. None of them bother me in the least. Copperheads and moccasins up by the house get shot. All others go on their merry way. Ran over a big rat snake today in the road and felt bad. I’ve had rat snakes in the garage and I just ignore them.

Comment

Got bit by a double post.

Comment

Working...
                              X