I need a few new hats....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
    Looks like he hasn’t been on TBH since March 2nd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving down the list then.
    AntlersBoy sending you a PM

Comment

AntlersBoy last activity was 1/15 just so all y’all know. If I don’t hear back by Monday I’ll keep going down the list. As soon as I get an address it’s going out the next day.

Comment

I linked up with jcoffin, ty for sending me your address. If I don’t get an address from either of the two other folks the box is going to jcoffin on Tuesday.

Comment

I work for a screen print and embroidery company out of San Angelo. We would be happy to help you out with a custom order of caps. Gandy Ink is the name of the company. Thanks!

Comment

It’s headed to jcoffin. When I tried to ship yesterday the post office wouldn’t let me in without a mask. Ended up being a good thing, my hat guy dropped off some hats and koozies yesterday evening so I restocked the box.

Comment

Sorry for the hold up folks, things have been a bit crazy. The box is at the post office and will be to the next gentleman in 2-3 days. Took 2 hats and added 6.

Comment

Originally posted by jcoffin View Post
                Sorry for the hold up folks, things have been a bit crazy. The box is at the post office and will be to the next gentleman in 2-3 days. Took 2 hats and added 6.
                Can you check tracking on the box, as of yesterday, I have not received it.
                Thanks,

Comment

I have no dog in this fight, but I have surely added to my list of TBHer's that are irresponsible, at best, and flakey, at worst, and I will NOT do classified business with them. Always excuses, but either no follow-through or delayed, slow follow -through!

This one is typical of one who should be avoided in the classifieds based on his past lack of trustworthiness:

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                  Nope. I’m sending a box of hats to the op tomorrow.
                  Box went out this morning.
                  Originally posted by em12 View Post
                  Hey guys- so the other box never came and doesn’t appear to be coming, so I’m gonna go ahead and get this rolling LROSE you will be getting the box on Thursday.
                  My box never showed up?
                  I can’t find the **** receipt. I’ll try and make it by the post office
                  Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Comment

Got the box of hats in the mail today. ( Our office mail pick up person finally came back to work.). I’ll sort thru them and get them back out ASAP.

Comment

And,... shipped it back out to the next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                        And,... shipped it back out to the next in line.

[emoji106] I’ve already got WT’s address and will get it sent back out ASAP after I get it. Will try my best to get it back in mail the same day.

Comment

Got the box this morning, took a couple hats, added a few and several stickers. Will get it sent out to WT this afternoon.

Comment

Right on. I've got a good address for the next one already so it will be headed out the same day I get it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a package notice slip in the PO Box just now and the window is closed.

I'll pick it up at lunch tomorrow, sort through it at work, and get it headed back out on Wednesday at lunch.
                              Last edited by WT; 06-01-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks WT....I’ll be on the lookout for it later in the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X