George Floyd Med Examiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    Not in my opinion however I didn’t address that in my post that you quoted. Floyd’s criminal record has nothing to do with an unlawful use of force.

In fact in my post I said that if the officer’s actions didn’t kill Floyd, it may (and probably should) negate Murder.

It still doesn’t explain why an officer held his knee on a suspect who was not resisting and in the last few minutes was unconscious.
    Good post. I have yet to hear one person justify or even attempt to justify the bolded.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      It depends. What race are the combatants?
      Ahh, but I would hope that "intent" played the bigger part but who knows..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Ahh, but I would hope that "intent" played the bigger part but who knows..
        It does but people have agendas.

In the Michael Brown case, the US DOJ investigated and cleared Officer Wilson. I think it is no secret that AG Eric Holder wanted an indictment but the evidence wasn’t there.

Comment

New report is out. Cause of death listed as asphyxia due to sustained pressure on the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            New report is out. Cause of death listed as asphyxia due to sustained pressure on the neck.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/results-o...expected-today

Independent autopsy by the family..... I’ll wait for another report. Not saying it isn’t true, but a touch bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
              Independent autopsy by the family..... I’ll wait for another report. Not saying it isn’t true, but a touch bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "real" ME has already issued his/her statement before this bought and paid for report... With this much reward riding on a "good" cause of death, and all the money riding on it, it's easy to buy an examination/autopsy report to make it read the way you want it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                The "real" ME has already issued his/her statement before this bought and paid for report... With this much reward riding on a "good" cause of death, and all the money riding on it, it's easy to buy an examination/autopsy report to make it read the way you want it...
                Same could be said for the "real" ME. Who signs their paycheck? Any incentive for them make it read the way they want it?
                Not saying that is the case but working for the government doesn't make a person credible. See James Comey

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Same could be said for the "real" ME. Who signs their paycheck? Any incentive for them make it read the way they want it?
                  Not saying that is the case but working for the government doesn't make a person credible. See James Comey

Agreed. IF there were such a thing as real investigative reporting done, I might have more confidence in the outcomes of this whole mess, but alas, even the media have succumbed to the money aspect of it... Clicks = $$$ Longer they can keep it all stirred up, the better they like it...

Whole thing is a dang shame... Countless families and lives are changed forever already, and we ain't done yet... The thugs bring it to the burbs, you gonna see some serious blood in the streets, and the gubment ain't doin' squat about it.

Comment

Curious....where's the AG investigation into the shooting murder of the old white couple visiting a cemetery?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      Curious....where's the AG investigation into the shooting murder of the old white couple visiting a cemetery?
                      The shooter shot himself, what do you want them to investigate?

Comment

Dies the accused get to hire his own people to determine his cause of death.

Of course the guy the family hired gave them the outcome they wanted. Thats what he was paid to do.

Comment

Bought and paid for!

Comment

It has been documented that they worked security at the same club once. I wonder if there could have been an outstanding beef between these guys. I still have not seen any evidence to cause the cop to keep him on the ground with his knee, he isn't struggling in the video, and the video of the incident before they took him off screen he isn't struggling. What happened in the middle? Anybody seen any evidence to cause the officer to react like he did?

Comment

There is no evidence they knew each other. No evidence that cop had any animosity towards the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                                Not in my opinion however I didn’t address that in my post that you quoted. Floyd’s criminal record has nothing to do with an unlawful use of force.

In fact in my post I said that if the officer’s actions didn’t kill Floyd, it may (and probably should) negate Murder.

It still doesn’t explain why an officer held his knee on a suspect who was not resisting and in the last few minutes was unconscious.
                                So if the guy passed out but didn't die and was just fine..and the video went viral followed by looting etc... Would/should the LEO be fired? Jailed?

Comment

Working...
                                X