X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think me and some buddys from work will be either between 4 & 5 in surfside, or west galveston area in the morning! I dont have a tbh sticker on my truck since i got a new one. Gray 2019 F150 STX 4x4 with a black tool box that has paint chipping off it. Stop by for a beer

Comment

fish

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        Here at Surfside number 4 and we are tearing up the trout! Have already got my 5 fish limit. Will post pictures later. Water is not too clear and not to Sandy just perfect in my opinion for fishing.
        Awesome, Congrats!
        I may head to gorda surf this afternoon if it holds.

Comment

Here at Surfside number 4 and we are tearing up the trout! Have already got my 5 fish limit. Will post pictures later. Water is not too clear and not to Sandy just perfect in my opinion for fishing.
          Sweet! What are you throwing?

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
            I think me and some buddys from work will be either between 4 & 5 in surfside, or west galveston area in the morning! I dont have a tbh sticker on my truck since i got a new one. Gray 2019 F150 STX 4x4 with a black tool box that has paint chipping off it. Stop by for a beer
            I'll be there

Comment

Thats Awesome!!!!!! Hope it holds for tomorrow morning

Comment

I was down at Access 5. Just got out of the water. It has been real slow down here. Even the guys with bait were off and on. Ended up with three Keepers and a few drinks that I threw back. It's amazing what difference there is in a few miles down the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  I was down at Access 5. Just got out of the water. It has been real slow down here. Even the guys with bait were off and on. Ended up with three Keepers and a few drinks that I threw back. It's amazing what difference there is in a few miles down the beach.

Yeah that’s the thing I don’t like about Surfside. You’re pretty much stuck to the first spot you go to unless you’re a potlicker. Matagorda you got some beach to roam and can almost always find fish.

Comment

Limits of Blue Fish and Ladies this morning saw 2 trout out of 10 guys caught. Heard further down towards the pass they got em good.

And the dang water was not laying at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Limits of Blue Fish and Ladies this morning saw 2 trout out of 10 guys caught. Heard further down towards the pass they got em good.

I caved and paid the $3 for saltwater recon. Lol. Water looks real dirty but not rough at all. Maybe looks are deceiving. Either way, I’d take bluefish and ladyfish over what I’m doing today. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        I caved and paid the $3 for saltwater recon. Lol. Water looks real dirty but not rough at all. Maybe looks are deceiving. Either way, I’d take bluefish and ladyfish over what I’m doing today. Lol
                        Several swells over my head at the 2nd bar. Kinda a rodeo.

I hate the Ladies because I have to re-tie every time I catch one...ugh...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Several swells over my head at the 2nd bar. Kinda a rodeo.

I hate the Ladies because I have to re-tie every time I catch one...ugh...

You’ll go through some jig heads quick if you don’t retie. I’m going in the morning I’m just going to go find sackett and fish by him. He’s on em. Lol

Comment

My son and his 3 buddies only got two trout between them this morning at Surfside, but they are about to make a move.

Comment

West Galveston had a pretty good thunderstorm yesterday evening and the surf was rough yesterday before the storm. Hopefully the surf continues to lay down this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                                West Galveston had a pretty good thunderstorm yesterday evening and the surf was rough yesterday before the storm. Hopefully the surf continues to lay down this afternoon.
                                Water was definitely off color...

Comment

Working...
                                X