No announcement yet.

Turkey Tour 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff James! Congrats on nice bird and especially with a bow...

Comment

Finally found one gobbling at 10:00

He popped out of the brush and was heading my way....then his 7 hens showed up.

He got to 25 but wasn’t in my shooting lane.

Callin it a day but hopefully hunting all weekend.

Comment

This is not giving me confidence for the weekend, and the wind is supposed to get up Saturday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We will fish and shoot beer cans if the birds won’t play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            We will fish and shoot beer cans if the birds won’t play.

Hahahahahha

Comment

I just got PoPo setup but I’ll be watchin from the camp house with little man

He’s setup closer to the river bottom with hopes of getting a chance at the loner bird. We put out 2 hens as this tom has been getting his butt whipped by the other toms and jakes.

Comment

As you can see, this fella is in bad shape!

Comment

Not a peep this mornin

Pretty odd since we saw 3 gobblers roost last night

Comment

Not a single gobble here in Goliad either. Saw a group of 5 toms strutting in this field yesterday evening but nothing so far this morning

Comment

Baby girl had me up 1/2 the night so I hopped in the blind on the 15acre honey hole in Pipe Creek. Saw a strutter in some fields on the way in and had two different birds on neighboring properties answer the first two calls from me. Had a hen fire up between me and one of them and gone quiet since.

Hunted Wednesday morning until 8:30 and had to leave for little man’s birthday shenanigans. Heard 3 or 4 different birds and one started firing up on the neighbors as I was loading the truck.

Comment

PoPo had the loner in crossbow range but he wouldn’t come into the hen decoys.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Not a single gobble here in Goliad either. Saw a group of 5 toms strutting in this field yesterday evening but nothing so far this morning

They have either been on fire or totally quiet.

Comment

6 jakes terrorizing everything in sight

Comment

Me and my daughter have hunted in Karnes for 2 days. Have seen only a few hens. No Toms. Not one gobble.

Comment

My nephew has hunted 4 mornings in a row at our place and like others, he said it has either been really quiet or really vocal. Have seen several birds but won't commit to decoys.

Comment

Working...
                                X